Thread: If you enjoy seeing Boston fans in pain

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Bit - U made my day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All League
    :lol: :lol: LMAO b/c it's true. Spent four years up there at school, Boston fans suck and they deserve to suffer. Go Yanks and JEts!!!!

Banned
    I don't usally like to see people suffer but im always willing to make an exception for those boston fans.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Pro
    Wow that was one of the funniest articles I've read in a long time. One of my favorite quotes

"1:05: Your final score from Buffalo: Bills 31, Pats 0. In other words, the Red Sox outscored the Pats today ... and they scored one run."

All League
    Written by a Boston guy. Only thing this proves to me is that New Yorkers couldn't possibly come up with something this witty.

Seriously though....as if Jets fans know nothing about misery? Man, they say misery loves company, but this is ridiculous!

LOL!!!

Simmons again proves he is great entertainment! The Paul O'Neil references were hilarious.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

If anyone wants to see NY fans in pain, all they have to do is visit this board.... I've never seen a bigger bunch of fairweather fans anywhere in my life.... You lose your opening game and it's back to Herm sux...Hackette sux, Cotrell sux, Bradway sux, Vinny sux.... etc.etc.etc....Then if they put together a couple of back to back wins, everyone jumps back on the bandwagon....Herm's the best, Cotrell's the best, Bradway's the best. etc.etc....

Hilarious....

Waterboy
    Enjoy that read because there isn't a writer in all of NY that can hold a candle to Bill Simmons. He's pretty good even when were losing but you should see the stuff he writes when were winning!

Anyone want to see a NY fan in pain? Just show them this: http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/020204.html :lol: :lol:

All League
    Great article.

Veteran
    Awesome article.

I do love how you boston fans resort to talking trash about sports reporters. Very comical.

All Pro
    I've always thought hes one of the funniest columnists on ESPN... His series on Rocky, some of the funniest stuff ive seen. i don't know why Pats fans on this board are so concerned with the Jets right now. It seems to me that teams might be able to picked up how to beat the Jets.
    There's no question the Jets are in trouble this year, but that has a tendency to happen when you lose your starting quarterback. Id say the Jets have a much brighter future then the Pats, even if the pats won the super bowl two years ago

Banned
    Originally posted by New England Hick@Sep 8 2003, 04:01 PM
    If anyone wants to see NY fans in pain, all they have to do is visit this board .... I've never seen a bigger bunch of fairweather fans anywhere in my life.... You lose your opening game and it's back to Herm sux...Hackette sux, Cotrell sux, Bradway sux, Vinny sux.... etc.etc.etc....Then if they put together a couple of back to back wins, everyone jumps back on the bandwagon....Herm's the best, Cotrell's the best, Bradway's the best. etc.etc....

Hilarious....
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is definitely an element of truth to this ... but it's not fairweatherness ... it's only cause we care

Waterboy
    That article made my day

All League
    Here's Hench's take: "The happiest moment of the day was a bloop single ... we're 2 back of the Yanks ... the Pats' season is over ... we alienated our friends ... and the entire day was brought to us by the Yankees announcers and a cackling Dan Dierdorf. I think that was the worst three hours of my life."

And the best of my Sunday! :lol: B)
    Great post BITONTI!