Thread: Mo & Marvin

can we get these guys outta the starting lineup already and put in Hobson and Glenn. Our defense is soooo slow it's unbelievable

Hall Of Fame
    its a no-brainer timby

Banned
    Watching the game yesterday..it was as if they were in slow motion and Ricky had all day to find the holes. I apologize in advance but I have to say..its time for Shade Tree and Mo to go. They are too Slow!

The NFL is predicated on speed now....

I thought Cowart was supposed to be fast...he gets beat on a little curl to McMichael for a TD..our LBs' need an upgrade for speed...put the Hitman Hobson and Glenn in there....

LL

after watching the bears - vikings game last night i wish we had a linebacker like Urlacher......... that guy is a freakin machine...... why can't we ever get someone like that .......... I'll even like to see kenyatta wright get some playing time 2....

Charter JI Member
    Besides the lack of speed, I really don't see them provide any spark on the field. LB's have to be fiery, they need to inspire their fellow defenders.

Jason Glenn, was the only LB I saw trying to fire anyone up. :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Timby01@Sep 15 2003, 09:56 AM
    after watching the bears - vikings game last night i wish we had a linebacker like Urlacher......... that guy is a freakin machine...... why can't we ever get someone like that .......... I'll even like to see kenyatta wright get some playing time 2....
    How'd the Bears do yesterday?

Banned
    New nickname for our vaunted LB Duo of Mo & Marvin

SLOW & SLOWER

Not sure which is which just yet ... still deciding? <_<

lost 24-13