• Keep him to work with Chad

16 76.19%
  • Use him on special teams only

2 9.52%
  • Have him work with the receivers coach more

2 9.52%

Thread: Santanna Moss

All League
    What should we do..I am sick of "potential" it times like these that guys need to step up

Banned
    He played well yesterday.....that is the type of game i envision of moss....tons of yards..a long bomb or two..

LL

Hall Of Fame
    LL,
    He didnt play well yesterday.... he caught 5 balls and dropped 3 my good man. You got to look at the big picture and that is scary.

Banned
    All young/talented/fast players STAY

All old/slow geezers GO

Moss fits the first description ... HE STAYS

All Pro
    Sorry but, we CANNOT afford to lose any more receivers Angry

Rookie
    What are the 3 passes - I saw ONE bad drop by him - one great play by Surtain?

Moss played a decent game - when is his contract up? I don't think they are cutting or letting him go til then - he is a great Punt returner at the minimum and a solid #3 wr right now who showed flashed yesterday.

Of couse he should work with the WR coach - all the WR should...

All League
    Originally posted by GreenwithNV@Sep 15 2003, 10:49 AM
    What are the 3 passes - I saw ONE bad drop by him - one great play by Surtain?

Moss played a decent game - when is his contract up? I don't think they are cutting or letting him go til then - he is a great Punt returner at the minimum and a solid #3 wr right now who showed flashed yesterday.

Of couse he should work with the WR coach - all the WR should...
    Moss is signed thru 2005. His cap # this year is $1,492,100.

He has me confused. Sunday was typical. On the TD reception he seemed like a game breaker. He also had 3 drops. He seems like with his speed and moves he should be a natural to run slants and crosses in the WCO. It seems to me he gets nervous when he is over the middle. On one of his drops yesterday, on the replay, you could see him take his eyes off the ball for just a split second as the ball arrived. I agree that this team desperately needs his speed. He has to be more consistent, and catch more balls over the middle, which will open up the fly routes, to earn that kind of money.

Undrafted Free Agent
    "potential is nothing, performance is everything" -- Bill Parcells.

Practice Squad
    If he sucks then they will keep him.

If he has a breakout year then they will find a way to get rid of him.

Hall Of Fame
    Santana had a great game yesterday and in my opinion was the ONLY player making a difference out there, Surtain make a great play on the ball and the play after was a costly drop that was ALL him, however he cannot be expected to do it all, that catch would have beeen a first down for sure but check this out guys, we have been saying for months that he needs to fill Coles shoes and yesterday he showed me that he most definately can and will, last year he wasn't asked to come across the middle and he did it in preseason with Chad and he did it yesterday and got open, he is still learning - next week he makes that catch no doubt, this was the first game that he was really part of the plan and I liked what he showed me