Thread: Hurricane Isabelle Changes Course

All Pro

Hurricane Isabelle now headed towards Foxboro. Estimated to make landfall Sunday.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

That's funny Guns!!!!!! Can't wait until December 7.........WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO........GO JETS............

Goodnight all..........

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Sep 17 2003, 03:58 AM

Hurricane Isabelle now headed towards Foxboro. Estimated to make landfall Sunday.
    Fun graphic, but recent reports from Foxboro indicate the hurricane is weakening by the hour. The loss of Pennington and Abraham just about killed your hurricane.

Don't get me wrong, though, I think the game is up for grabs. I'm not looking forward to an Angry team marching into Foxboro.

All Pro
    Originally posted by nickledefense+Sep 17 2003, 12:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nickledefense @ Sep 17 2003, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Gun Of Bavaria@Sep 17 2003, 03:58 AM

Fun graphic, but recent reports from Foxboro indicate the hurricane is weakening by the hour. The loss of Pennington and Abraham just about killed your hurricane.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, though, I think the game is up for grabs. I&#39;m not looking forward to an Angry team marching into Foxboro. [/b][/quote]
    HAHA...Well we obviously know why it has been downgraded from Category 5 to Caterogy 2.

The play of Mickens may weaken it to a tropical depression.

All Pro
    Hey Guns. This was really good. You had a great last 12-18 hours around here, between this thread and your APB thread.

You&#39;re near the top in my book. Keep it up&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by mbn007@Sep 17 2003, 09:12 AM
    Hey Guns. This was really good. You had a great last 12-18 hours around here, between this thread and your APB thread.

You&#39;re near the top in my book. Keep it up&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thanks Mbn.....

the Labatts Blue was giving me the creative power and strength last night. Dare I open my first one up today....