Thread: With the #1 pick in the 2004 draft

Banned
    YES, I had to do it again, cause this time I MEAN IT. Linebacker?...NO WAY>....ROY WILLIAMS FROM TEXAS!!!!!!!.....get rid of Conway and we will have our stud, better than Keyshawn.

Banned
    YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSs........WE ARE GOING TO GET ROY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!

Practice Squad
    Are you nuts? We could get many more extra 4th and 5th round picks if we trade down! :lol:

Bitter
    but what about Sproles Vinny? :lol:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Can we select a coach?

Bitter
    Originally posted by Jumbo Shrimp@Sep 21 2003, 03:31 PM
    Can we select a coach?
    There's nothing wrong with the coach. He was heard after the game inviting all the players for ice cream his treat. The flavor? Rocky Road. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Go ahead and gloat, Husker. The fact is, you barely beat a lousy team today. I wouldn't be too confident about your team doing any better than 8-8.

All League
    All you so called "fans" bashing the coach just have no clue about this game called Football. Coaches coach and players play, period. The JETS had their chances and did not execute.

Bitter
    Originally posted by WhoFanMe@Sep 21 2003, 03:39 PM
    Go ahead and gloat, Husker. The fact is, you barely beat a lousy team today. I wouldn't be too confident about your team doing any better than 8-8.
    I'm not gloating. Anyone who knows me on here which obviously isn't you knows I'm just giving them a hard time. I would expect nothing less from them. Besides, who was it that started bashing the coach? Wasn't me.

Who ever we draft MUST be an impact player. We don't have a single difference maker on our team-not one.

We are poorly coached and undicipline.

We are slow, stupid and can,t tackle.

Our schemes on both sides of the ball are unimaginative and very predictable.

I love Herm, but if he can't RaRa these to be better, I don't think he and his staff can develope or coach them into being any better.

All Pro
    WE TRADE DOWN DOIGN THE OPPOSITE OF LAST YEAR. ONE PICK WINSLOW AND THE OTHER ON A WR/LB. I SWEAR ILL NEVER SAY ANOTHER NEGATIVE THING IF WE DRAFT WINSLOW.