Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wayne's comment

Rookie
    "It's a small consolation," Chrebet said. "I know nobody wants to hear that. But at some point when we get it all together, we're going to be scary and we're going to win a lot of games."

How about winning just one Wayne? Name one team that is scared of us right now? The whole team should give back their paychecks for Sunday and repay me my $50 bar tab.

Banned
    Originally posted by DoubleO@Sep 22 2003, 11:41 AM
    "It's a small consolation," Chrebet said. "I know nobody wants to hear that. But at some point when we get it all together, we're going to be scary and we're going to win a lot of games."

How about winning just one Wayne? Name one team that is scared of us right now? The whole team should give back their paychecks for Sunday and repay me my $50 bar tab.
    Our team should not be smack talking...we have not won one game....we need to shut the F up and prove this "scariness" on the field....because right now...even the Bengals can beat us..

LL

Banned

How about winning just one Wayne?

Name one team that is scared of us right now?
    The Dallas Cowboys ... if they have any brains

This Jets team is ready to go on a massive roll ... I can feel it in my bones

Rookie
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Sep 22 2003, 11:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Sep 22 2003, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DoubleO@Sep 22 2003, 11:41 AM
    "It&#39;s a small consolation," Chrebet said. "I know nobody wants to hear that. But at some point when we get it all together, we&#39;re going to be scary and we&#39;re going to win a lot of games."

How about winning just one Wayne?

Name one team that is scared of us right now?
    The Dallas Cowboys ... if they have any brains

This Jets team is ready to go on a massive roll ... I can feel it in my bones [/b][/quote]
    GJ&H,

is this your new &#39;positive&#39; outlook on life? I liked you better when you were p*ssed off.

All Pro
    Wayne should focus his energies on explaining how an 8 year veteren is running a pass route and has no idea where the sideline is&#33;&#33; :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: Angry

All League
    Originally posted by mbn007@Sep 22 2003, 11:48 AM
    Wayne should focus his energies on explaining how an 8 year veteren is running a pass route and has no idea where the sideline is&#33;&#33; :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: Angry
    Amen brother &#33;

Rookie
    Originally posted by WestCoastMole+Sep 22 2003, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WestCoastMole @ Sep 22 2003, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Sep 22 2003, 11:48 AM
    Amen brother &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Your preachin&#39; to the choir.

How can we only pass to Santana twice? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Veteran
    Originally posted by NY315MOE+Sep 22 2003, 03:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NY315MOE @ Sep 22 2003, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -WestCoastMole@Sep 22 2003, 11:59 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007
    @Sep 22 2003, 11:48 AM

Amen brother &#33;
    Your preachin&#39; to the choir.

How can we only pass to Santana twice? :blink: :blink: :blink: [/b][/quote]
    Because Moss is gettin some double over under coverage and Vinnie doesnt have th estones to throw to him (like chad did to the double teamed coles last year)...
    damn,,,every top receiver gets doubled,,,you still get them the ball,,jerry rice was doubled his whole career,,,you have to have a QB with stones....

Originally posted by WestCoastMole+Sep 22 2003, 11:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WestCoastMole @ Sep 22 2003, 11:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--mbn007@Sep 22 2003, 11:48 AM
    Amen brother &#33; [/b][/quote]
    How about knowing that we need 7 yards for a first down, and he only runs 6 yards...

Look for the Yellow Stripe and then turn around...Man know where you are on the field, before you talk about how good we will be...When will be be this good?

All Pro
    i have to say i can see us doing damage to the &#39;boys

All League
    I believe Wayne has passed some nice "Ludes" to GJ&H. He better hope he does not make the List to be testing. This article may have sealed his fate.

Badway will have this under control, cause he is the best GM out there.

Already heard he is Interviewing DK, cause "he wants to win Now"

All Pro
    DK????

Rookie
    It seems when ever Vinnie gets the "stones" to toss into double coverage, there is a pic or a near pic.

Speaking of pics, did anyone hear the comment on channel 2 about, umm, i think it was beasley or mickens near INT. He basically said that&#39;s what happens to receivers with bad hands...they become cornerbacks..

good call.

Veteran
    cjsaus: It was on MSG and it was Mike Crispino/John Giannone who said it about Garnes (it was a gimme&#33;&#33;&#33. :blink: Tall enough for a receiver, but has really, really bad hands.

Banned
    If you ask me, the team looks pretty scary, right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Im getting sick of chrebet. the guy has become a complainer who does less and less....
    i wouldnt mind if hes outta here soon. i dont like his face...freakin honkey ass thinks hes a star keyshawn was right about him. overachiever

Rookie
    g-cubed: thanks. wasn&#39;t quite sure, but i definitely heard it while watching the game on 2.

garnes. garnes, garnes, garnes. not just him either. all our frickin db&#39;s hardley ever finish the INT&#39;s. oh well, life goes on.

All League
    "It&#39;s a small consolation," Chrebet said. "I know nobody wants to hear that. But at some point when we get it all together, we&#39;re going to be scary and we&#39;re going to win a lot of games."

How about winning just one Wayne? Name one team that is scared of us right now? The whole team should give back their paychecks for Sunday and repay me my &#036;50 bar tab.
    should everyone on the team just shut up and say nothing, then, since you don&#39;t like what wayne said? if he never said it, he&#39;d be criticized anyway. there&#39;s always someone to criticize. it&#39;s a dumb quote&#33; it seems everyone hates what all the players say, but get mad when they say nothing. would you rather the players all bash each other and fight, so they can go out cincinnati bengals style? this is getting ridiculous already&#33; every player that responds to the media gets bashed for not saying something other than the cliche responses. it&#39;s pro sports&#33; cliche is all you ever get, so deal with it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; the team is struggling. they&#39;re not that good right now. should they say that they stink? that&#39;s for the coach, if anyone. once you hear players saying they stink and won&#39;t be any good, season is done.

Veteran
    chrebet lost me last year when in midst of winning streak he complained about not gettin ball enough,,,showed he is not the same guy we knew...

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

The only ones scared of how the JETS play right now are JET FANS,AND it`s getting SCAREIER EVERY WEEK... And we may get it together and win some games ,but not enough to get to the playoffs not this year anyway