Thread: Chris Hovan

All League
    Hes on ESPN, weird lookin' dude.

weird lookin dude with a great motor

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

And the hell of it is he's rich and famous so he still gets more babes than you do JetMedic....Pisser huh???? :blink:

Banned
    So you think he is one hell of a DT just like I do, yet he has no sacks in his first 3 games and like 1 or 2 tackles. But some of you want to cut D Train after his first 3 games for what he has done. Sometimes, its what you dont see and what the stats dont reflect that matter the most.

Veteran
    Was that the dumbass who used to paint his face for games at BC? If not, who was it? Couple years ago, I remember red hair, maybe even kind of a mullet cut.

Bitter
    That's the guy. He still paints his face too.

All Pro
    [/QUOTE]So you think he is one hell of a DT just like I do, yet he has no sacks in his first 3 games and like 1 or 2 tackles. But some of you want to cut D Train after his first 3 games for what he has done. Sometimes, its what you dont see and what the stats dont reflect that matter the most. [QUOTE]

EXACTLY....D-ROB HAS MORE TACKLES THEN HIM. WE REALLY LIVE UP THE NAME OF BEING THE MOST CRITICAL FANS IN THE WORLD(NY)