Thread: ALOHA!

All League
    Just a quick Aloha to the JI faithful. I missed the Dallas game as they showed the west coast game instead. Maybe a good thing.

Having a blast here in Kauai, but will be back to east coast reality next Wednesday. If you have never been to Hawaii I strongly suggest it. It's good for the soul, which is exactly what Jet fans need right now. I'm a Red Sox fan as well, so this is perfect therapy! :lol:

Aloha!!

All Pro
    Jet players going to Hawaii this year.....0
    Jet fans going to Hawaii this year..........1

enjoy

All Pro
    Actually I take that back if Shawn Ellis keeps up the good work he may end up in there.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Congrats, SJ, on the wedding and the honeymoon.

There's nothing like a tropical island, is there? There have been several mornings since I got back from Aruba when I woke up and wished I was back there.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Oct 2 2003, 08:17 PM
    Just a quick Aloha to the JI faithful. I missed the Dallas game as they showed the west coast game instead. Maybe a good thing.

Having a blast here in Kauai, but will be back to east coast reality next Wednesday. If you have never been to Hawaii I strongly suggest it. It's good for the soul, which is exactly what Jet fans need right now. I'm a Red Sox fan as well, so this is perfect therapy! :lol:

Aloha!!
    I'm glad to hear you are having a fabulous time my friend....... Congrats again..........