Thread: thank you

All League
    I just wanna say thank you god for this one .....My week is made.....i love everyone....life is good

Waterboy
    i hear ya......god made that pass a bullet and johnson couldnt hold onto it......if he caught that he was possibly going to score....now i cant wait until next sun......so i can be pissed off, happy, pissed off, happy, pissed off, and then finally happy again. With all the ups and downs this team gives u it can make u age fast

Veteran
    Originally posted by mdav 10@Oct 19 2003, 07:22 PM
    i hear ya......god made that pass a bullet and johnson couldnt hold onto it......if he caught that he was possibly going to score....now i cant wait until next sun......so i can be pissed off, happy, pissed off, happy, pissed off, and then finally happy again. With all the ups and downs this team gives u it can make u age fast
    Ditto!

All League
    This game symbolizes the life of a Jet fan-either cursing them out or congratulating on successive plays. thank you David Carr for throwing that bullett at Andre Johnson.
    I rather win ugly than lose anyday though Go Jets

Veteran
    I'll take it.

Hall Of Fame
    well f u naysayers

vinny is not THE best ut he has done a fine job of keeping this ship just floating....... niot bad fora 39 y o qb.