Thread: Reminder this Sunday

Brenjetsfan
    daylite savings begins...turn clocks back ONE hour on Sunday nite!! after the JETS WIN!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@Oct 24 2003, 08:09 AM
    daylite savings begins...turn clocks back ONE hour on Sunday nite!! after the JETS WIN!
    And hopefully the Yanks!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Isn't it on Sat night (Sun am)??????

I always hated it as a kid because I had to wait an extra hour for football omn Sunday.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Eastern Standard time begins at 2:00 am on Sunday. Before you go to bed Saturday night, turn your clocks back one hour. If you work night shif, you get to work an extra hour.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by jetman67@Oct 24 2003, 08:19 AM
    Eastern Standard time begins at 2:00 am on Sunday. Before you go to bed Saturday night, turn your clocks back one hour. If you work night shif, you get to work an extra hour.
    I always hated that the bars (In Pennsylvania where last call is 1:45) wouldn't stay open an extra hour.

Rookie
    yeah lucky me. i get to work 13 hours saturday night

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Scott Dierking+Oct 24 2003, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott Dierking @ Oct 24 2003, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67@Oct 24 2003, 08:19 AM
    I always hated that the bars (In Pennsylvania where last call is 1:45) wouldn&#39;t stay open an extra hour. [/b][/quote]
    I know of one bar in Allentown that stays open the extra hour.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Scott Dierking+Oct 24 2003, 08:20 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott Dierking @ Oct 24 2003, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67@Oct 24 2003, 08:19 AM
    I always hated that the bars (In Pennsylvania where last call is 1:45) wouldn&#39;t stay open an extra hour. [/b][/quote]
    PEEE u..I am packing my bags for PA as I chat....NO Extra hour at Shananigans ?? I will have Jeff the bartender hook us up early....

sore subject for me. here in backwards hoosierland we don&#39;t change our clocks at all (along with Hawaii and Arizona) so half the year we&#39;re on East coast time and half the year on Central time.

REAL convenient and not all confusing for conducting business with others across the country :blink:

But at least the cows don&#39;t get confused&#33; :lol: