Thread: Next up....

Veteran
    I mean now that the reality has sank in that we didnt beat the giants, which i wanted really bad even if we lose every other game, are we good enough to beat the raiders at oakland? or is this gonna be yet another black hole curse and unbearable loss? i know the raiders are horrible, but are we atleast good enough to beat them? gees

Waterboy
    Originally posted by Mathis81@Nov 2 2003, 11:36 PM
    I mean now that the reality has sank in that we didnt beat the giants, which i wanted really bad even if we lose every other game, are we good enough to beat the raiders at oakland? or is this gonna be yet another black hole curse and unbearable loss? i know the raiders are horrible, but are we atleast good enough to beat them? gees
    Well we are lucky because we will be facing Rick Mirer. But knowing our D, we will make him look like the all pro QB he was projected to be. Hey, maybe we'll get the credit for ressurecting his career and springing him to become the next tommy Maddox LMAo.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Boozer76+Nov 2 2003, 11:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boozer76 @ Nov 2 2003, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mathis81@Nov 2 2003, 11:36 PM
    Well we are lucky because we will be facing Rick Mirer. But knowing our D, we will make him look like the all pro QB he was projected to be. Hey, maybe we&#39;ll get the credit for ressurecting his career and springing him to become the next tommy Maddox LMAo. [/b][/quote]
    mirer would pick our D apart

Banned
    All I have to say is .....

IF we can&#39;t beat Rick Mirier ... who can we beat?

IF we lose to Rick Mirer, than you need to take a close look at my signature ... cause what started as a bit of Gallow&#39;s Humor is suddenly as accurate as can be

All League
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 3 2003, 12:16 AM
    All I have to say is .....

IF we can&#39;t beat Rick Mirier ... who can we beat?
    I wouldn&#39;t say that to loud GJ&H &#33;

Veteran
    Dear God I hope we beat the Raiders. Besides the Giants game today I think I want us to beat the Raiders more than any other team in the league. Just going into Oakland and handing them a loss would be great, considering how they ended our season last year.

All League
    Originally posted by Mathis81@Nov 2 2003, 11:36 PM
    We are better than good enough to beat them&#33;&#33;&#33;

The Raiders are in total chaos right now-- they have players rebeling against Callahan, they have Gannon hurt and he played bad before being injured....now their new QB hurt his knee and Mirer stepped in....EVERYONE is talking about how old and slow they are (which I&#39;m not sure is the case, problem could be more Callahan&#39;s new program).

Peeps, we&#39;ve been close to winning so many games this season...we don&#39;t deserve the 2-6

Unless we&#39;re sabotaged again by our own CS... we will win this one.