Thread: VICTOR HOBSON

Veteran
    Hobson looked good today.He had a couple of nice one on one tackles in the flat( something Mickens cant do) and I liked his toughness against Shockey.Hobson looked strong .
    I believe the kid is only going to get better and will be a solid player.

Banned
    Good open field tackler....has speed and strong arms to bring down most runners.

I have to give props to Shockey..that guy is an animal....wow

LL

All Pro
    The word is that Hobson doesn't have speed, but he seemed to be where he had to be yesterday, although Shockey did get away from him at times.

All League
    Originally posted by mbn007@Nov 3 2003, 01:59 PM
    The word is that Hobson doesn't have speed, but he seemed to be where he had to be yesterday, although Shockey did get away from him at times.
    The kids 40 time sucks, but he does seem to have good field speed. IMO Shockey is one of the 2 or 3 best TE's in the game, Hobson did grreat with him for his first time out. Moe had a great career, but it's time.

If we can find 2 more Hobsons in next years draft things may be OK.

He won't get better with Herm was the coach. Mo is going to start again next week.

Banned
    what kind of f'ed up bull$hit is that? You have to start Hobson..especially with the raiders coming up...Garner is a shifty back that can hurt us if SLO-MO is in there. What the f&ck is Herm thinking? Mo should be given his anniversary watch and a bottle of cheap gin and be allowed to leave...what the hell is going on?

I thought Hobson did a good job in the game yesterday...I dont think many LB's can contain shockey..he is a rare talent at TE...definately worth the 1st round pick the giant used on him...

LL

All Pro
    Shockey eats up even the best LB's in the league, Hobson had a very solid game, kids a player.

Banned
    please please please start hobson against the raiders...we need to beat those mofos....I hate them!!!

LL

Veteran
    Either way, Lewis will retire because he has had hip problems since the beginning of last year. He was solid until the 2001 season. Time to go.

All Pro
    Are you sure that Lewis is starting next week?

:[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Angry :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Angry :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'> Angry