Thread: Hatred is a strong word.....

All League
    I have never felt so much hatred towards a person I don't know than I do for Ted Cotrell...He just stands there not doing or changing anything.

You know what I'm not going to ***** about this defense anymore. I will say this though.....I feel soooo bad for Chad and the offense. Damn he broke his wrist...came back and is playing lights out but the godda*n defense can't stop anyone. HAVE SOME F_IN PRIDE! By the way can someone tell me the last time we had an interception?

WE waited all offseason for this B.S.?

And don't blame Hackett for this loss people please? I didn't like the playcalling on the last drive but hell we scored 31 pts.....well really 24 on offense and CM had 100 yds rushing...and I don't have to say anything about the QB play today.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm with you. F these bastards.

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by Chase@Nov 16 2003, 09:23 PM
    I have never felt so much hatred towards a person I don't know than I do for Ted Cotrell...He just stands there not doing or changing anything.

You know what I'm not going to ***** about this defense anymore. I will say this though.....I feel soooo bad for Chad and the offense. Damn he broke his wrist...came back and is playing lights out but the godda*n defense can't stop anyone. HAVE SOME F_IN PRIDE! By the way can someone tell me the last time we had an interception?

WE waited all offseason for this B.S.?

And don't blame Hackett for this loss people please? I didn't like the playcalling on the last drive but hell we scored 31 pts.....well really 24 on offense and CM had 100 yds rushing...and I don't have to say anything about the QB play today.
    Wow, you hate a guy for making a living and standing by what he thinks is right? With his star defensive end and cornerback out theres gunna be a little bit of a less impact. You waited all offseason to watch your fav team play and support them, not to watch them, come to this site n bash the s$%@ out of one aspect of the game. i do agree with you on the paul hackett statement completely though.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Wouldn't it have been nice if someone would have hired him as a head coach? We had a few chances to get lucky in the past two offseasons. I don't think anyone is going to come knocking this year.

All League
    You will not be a winner if you concede 38 points.

End of the season I'm afraid.