Thread: Coaching / Player changes a Must

Veteran
    Both offensive and defensive coordinators derserve to lose their jobs. Jets have one of the worst defenses in the league and some serious changes are needed. No secret that Marvin Jones and Mo Lewis are history after this season. Younger players should be given every opportunity to see at least 70% of the remaining snaps. I don't really care who starts. But Hobson, Glenn and Wright should se plenty of action. Matt Walters should get some playing time also at DE. B.Thomas can't get it done. If I were the GM, I would have taken Ed Reed from Miami instead of B.Thomas. The Jets Defensive backfield is a disaster. None of these guys make any plays (beasley occasionally, & mickens bats a pass away now and then.) At the current pace, I would project a draft choice in the top 10 (each round). Hope they make them count. they need a lot of help

Veteran
    I agree that the defensive coordinator has got to go. Enough is enough. I knew that the Jets defense was crummy, but that performance yesterday was of the worst I've seen ever.