Thread: Thanks Maize and Blue

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You stopped what woudl have been an awful travesty by stomping on Ohio State Saturday.

Now, we need to find a way to get LSU in the championship game, if they win the SEC Tiltle game. LSU has one heck of a defense.

Either way, USC or LSU provide much more entertainment than a stale Buckeye team.

Sorry, Buckeye Jet.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Scott Dierking@Nov 24 2003, 05:18 PM
    You stopped what woudl have been an awful travesty by stomping on Ohio State Saturday.

Now, we need to find a way to get LSU in the championship game, if they win the SEC Tiltle game. LSU has one heck of a defense.

Either way, USC or LSU provide much more entertainment than a stale Buckeye team.

Sorry, Buckeye Jet.
    Amen Dierk....A-freaking-men.

Practice Squad
    Penn State lost 41-10 yet my roommates, I, and the beer pong table celebrated the glorious loss of Ohio State.

By the way, I think USC is a much better team than LSU. USC would have beat Ole Miss by 20 whereas LSU didn't impress me too much in that win.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Hell yeah U of MICHIGAN!!!

2002 Alum loved every minute of the smackdown laid upon OSU!!!!

Also, I have been bashing John Navarre his whole career, and he finally stepped up in a big game.

Chris Perry for heisman....how do you rush for 150 on a defense that had given up less than that TOTAL IN ITS PAST 4 GAMES!!!

It's all ROSES from here on out....

All League
    My Maize and Blue made me proud on Saturday, but not before scaring the f#$% out of me.

BTW, LLoyd Carr was wrong. Why give the guy grief? He was right for questioning Carr's decision. Three timeouts, 50 ticks on the clock, sitting around the 40(?), and we sit on the ball? Maybe that pick by Navarre scared him, but we won, anyway.

Good win.

All League
    Oklahoma against USC could be a classic game-Oklahoma might have problems and do not laugh with Kansas St. in Big 12 championship
    Kansas St. is playing well now and they have dangerous running QB in Roberson.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Oklahoma - Michigan would be BY FAR the best national championship game at this point. Michigan is hotter than any team in the country (other than Oklahoma), and if it weren't for a couple mind-boggling losses, they would be there.

UMICH will lay the smackdown in the Rose Bowl.

Banned
    No way...Okla -USC is the best championship title matchup..both teams have looked good and USC had ONE hiccup against cal....while Mich has lost two...

I think the championship game should be Okla and USC!

LL

Rookie
    USC, LSU, MICH., whoever? Doesn't matter, combine them all & OU will still roll

There are like 8 Pro's on that D

And the best LB in america, Lance Mitchell, isn't even playing.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Scott Dierking@Nov 24 2003, 05:18 PM

Sorry, Buckeye Jet.
    Loved the Michigan result......
    My son was at game......
    That LSU has some defense,,,,and some COACH!!!!!! he would look good in green and white

wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to debate which team is worthy of a title game spot because they were all going to make the playoffs and decide the national championship in a very strange place.....on the field