Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats 4H Crew and Jumbalaya

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Here they are, your fan judges for the 1st annual GND Contest.

4H Crew Entry
    My name is Tyson Rauch (aka 4H Crew) and I have been a avid Jets fan for over 15 years and season ticket holder for the last 10. I live and die with the Jets, traveling to away games as well as making trips to Hofstra to give support to the team during camp. About a year ago I was introduced to Jetsinsider.com which I found to be very informative providing accurate and up to date information about "our team" that most of the time could not be found anywhere else. While navigating through the site and posting messages on the board I found the members of the forum to be cordial as well as very passionate about the Jets and then I knew I would be a long time active member. I have been able to meet several members from the site and have attended some of the road trips/parties at the NFL Draft, Jets/skins and Jets/Eagles game.

As long time fan of the Jets and member of Jetsinsider.com I feel I have a good pulse of what the New York Jets are about as well as their TRUE and LOYAL fans. I understand the passion of the fans, the pain of the fans and what the fans would want to represent them. I think I can tell the difference between a woman just trying to win a trip and a woman that is really a fan of our NY Jets. As an active member of Jetsinsider.com it would be an honor to represent the site and our proud members and judge the contest.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Tyson Rauch -- 4H Crew

Jumbalaya Jet
    Since I'm actually going on this trip I should get to choose the company I keep there. Besides being easy on the eyes, it's just as important that this woman must be refined in other areas. A pleasant attitude makes for a great time while knocking back some cold ones near the beach. Of course she must exhibit multiple talents as well. Being able to open beer bottles without an opener is one such resource. Timely returns from the beer line at the stadium is another, so physical fitness is a plus. Her loyalty to the Jets should also be tested. She must have some knowledge of trivia and have attended at least one Jets game. Participation at the 16H tailgate or JI message board will count in an extra point or two. During the party monday, we'll get to review all these qualtities while quaffing the suds at this fine establishment. Naturally I will need to be reserved in the alcohol consumption myself in order to make a fair and thorough review for my decision. I hope you will realize that the best choice for GND will be made with me as one of the judges.
    Great job, guys. Glad to have you aboard.

Veteran
    Good job fellas!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Be sure to check for freshness!!! Just like in the Produce Isle.

Squeeze the melons

Veteran
    Congrats, boys!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday night! xoxo

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

CONGRATS guys , and JUMBA I also believe a real JET GAL needs to win this thing not just someone looking for a freebee to florida......

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

TOO FUNNY TOM..

Way to go guys, I know it was difficult to decide that you wanted to be a judge, but speaking for the many who live to far away, it is much appreciated..

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Congrads to 2 of my favorite party guys, I know you both will do a fine job at the contest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    congrats men...see you on then....

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Awesome! You can bet we'll find the right Jets Insider Girl Next Door. This will be a lot of fun and a nice diversion from a dreadful season. Thanks Sooth, for the honor of picking me, along with 4H, and especially for all your hard work in setting this contest up.

Yes, jf13, it's a hard job, but you can count on us to make the right choice.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Take a good look at your avatar there TOM before you vote ,think "RED" RUTGERS RED of course...LOL

All League
    you jammy bastards! B)

Veteran
    Thanks a lot Sooth...... I look forward to the evening and thank you again for setting all of this up.. hopefully there will be a good showing from this site.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Fine representatives, both of them. I wish I could join you folks that evening. Have fun and do us proud.

Hall Of Fame
    guys...anyone BUT helen please.

Veteran
    I wish I could join all of youse, but apparently I can vote, I can live on my own, I can get married, but I CAN'T DRINK (legally) until I'm 21. What a load of bullcrap. Have fun, everyone. Show the ladies a good time.

All League
    Will there be a recital of TomShane's poetry as an intro to each girl?

Banned
    Congratulations fellas ... tough job but someone has to do it

Jumba...Be careful, if the girls are gonna drink, dont let them get near any of JonE's Varmint Green Moonshine Whiskey that you were filling me up with at 16-H last time!!!

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

JonE brought in the good bourbon, but I had a wee too much. I'll stick to beer for now, unless the girls wanna get crazy, of course.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Dec 11 2003, 08:54 AM
    JonE brought in the good bourbon, but I had a wee too much. I'll stick to beer for now, unless the girls wanna get crazy, of course.
    Jumba....you are SO full of crap!!

I'll have another batch....SC style in Miami!!

And bet your damn ass we'll be drinking it!!