Thread: Michael Barrow Raped?!?!?!?!?!???

Hall Of Fame
    Tuesday, December 16, 2003

LB frustrated by team's poor performance

ESPN.com news services

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Mired in the midst of a six-game losing streak, the New York Giants have shown questionable ability on the field. After Sunday's 45-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints, linebacker Mike Barrow showed questionable judgment off of it.

Barrow, frustrated by New Orleans' dominance and the Giants' lack of competitiveness, used a rape analogy during a postgame interview to describe how he felt about the team's performance.

"I feel like I've been just violated," Barrow told the New York Post. "I don't know what it is to be raped, not to be insensitive to people who have, but to me, this is my experience (of what it is)," he said. "It feels like they just held us down and just did whatever they want to us. It just felt bad."

Giants coach Jim Fassel told the paper that he would discuss Barrow's choice of language with him.

"Guys say things that I am sure they don't mean or don't want to say it that [way]," Fassel said. "I don't know how he meant it. I am not defending it. But in his mind, he could be saying it and thinking of something else."

Super*****/Prom Queen
    What an ass this jock strap is.

"Gettin his props" just like Shokey by making absurd comments to the media - way to go s**thead......... <_<

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hmmm.. I wonder if he&#39;s ever done any time in the Can??
    That don&#39;t sound right some how?? :lol: