Thread: Who will be the next Jets HC?

Veteran
    Herm probably won't see a contract extension until next season, if they're doing well. Suffice to say, Herm will be our coach for at least one more season. I've tried to defend the guy, but some of his mistakes are just unacceptable, especially in his third season. Any ideas on who will be Herm's replacement?

Veteran
    I'm not really Anti Herm.

...but there's been a lot of talk about Nick Saban lately. He did good things in Michigan. He'd make a great DC.

Waterboy
    Seriously -- Herm takes the team to the playoffs his first team years, and then sees Pennington lost for most of the season.

The team plays tough for him all year, even after they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

What is there that is so bad he should get fired? Did you guys think that playing in a very tough division you would make it to the playoffs without your starting QB playing for most of the year. Did you see how much talent was lost offseason by your bozo GM, Bradway? Did you think that wouldn't affect you on the field?

Bradway is your problem, not Herm. As a Pats fan, I'd prefer you guys keep Bradway and fire Herm, but that's just me (i.e. the enemy).

Veteran
    Originally posted by Amnorix@Dec 22 2003, 11:56 AM
    Seriously -- Herm takes the team to the playoffs his first team years, and then sees Pennington lost for most of the season.

The team plays tough for him all year, even after they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

What is there that is so bad he should get fired? Did you guys think that playing in a very tough division you would make it to the playoffs without your starting QB playing for most of the year. Did you see how much talent was lost offseason by your bozo GM, Bradway? Did you think that wouldn't affect you on the field?

Bradway is your problem, not Herm. As a Pats fan, I'd prefer you guys keep Bradway and fire Herm, but that's just me (i.e. the enemy).
    u r an idiot