Thread: Nightmare is over!

Practice Squad
    Couldn't watch the game today but checked it out on-line from time to time. Looks like Chad played well but once again the defense is a joke. I was down on Chad last week but he'll be fine if they surround him with the right players. I agree that the whole regime should go-Bradway and CS. We lost a lot of tight games this year that might have went the other way with some better in-game decisions. Also, I watched the Skins-Eagles game yesterday and Coles is on tough player. He was the only guy on the Skins playing all out. His loss hurt Chad this year in a big way. Yeah, Santana stepped up but with him and Lav on the field together...it would have been a beautiful thing. Oh well, we need some receivers and a whole new defense for next year and maybe a new CS as well-if we're lucky.

All League
    Until this FO and CS are gone, the nightmare contininues. I'd sooner give my 14-year old a case of beer and the car keys than trust him not to eff up the offseason, and once AGAIN Edwards says all the right things, and Camp Cupcake will be the same sh!t different year in 2004.

All League
    only good def. plays:3rd and 1 hobson intercepts fiedler( i thought it was over than but becht messed it up)
    josh evans sack on fiedler
    ellis sack on fiedler

other than that fiedler looked like montana .. sad huh?

chad was brillant

curtis was great

santana all day
    becht made a td catch , didnt get the 2 point, another time in the game could of had a td pass but called for pass interferance settled for fg, 2nd down and 11 becht catchs 14 yd pass for the first down ( prob would of been game most likely) called for pass interfence result: punt leads up to game winning field goal

becht did one thing great rest all messed up i dont know bout u guys but im sayin 50% becht 50% def

Practice Squad
    Is it safe to assume that "Backstreet Boy" Anthony Becht will be gone next year?? I hope so- I think he's more worried about his looks than blocking and catching passes! Let Baker play and sign a cheaper blocking TE for next year.