Thread: Many of us know how the fans in Lambeau feel

Banned
    The scene in Lambeau reminds me of last year and the way the JETS won the division.

It was a great night.

Veteran
    i was thinkng the same thing.

the only difference is we got the news in the first half and the game was still very much in doubt.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Oh, boy do I remember that moment! I think it was just before the opening kickoff when the stadium erupted as a replay showed Vinatieri's very high FG kick killing Miami's season. One of the greatest moment's I've ever experienced at a Jets game.

Banned
    Originally posted by parkwayjet1@Dec 28 2003, 08:28 PM
    Oh, boy do I remember that moment! I think it was just before the opening kickoff when the stadium erupted as a replay showed Vinatieri's very high FG kick killing Miami's season. One of the greatest moment's I've ever experienced at a Jets game.
    Actually, it was in the middle of the first quarter of the JETS/Packers game when the Patriots won their game.

Rookie
    Yep, I was totally thinking the same thing all day. "Man, last year in the final week, we were at the Meadowlands, watching...."

Ah, sh**. I guess not having a losing season since 1996 is not bad, but this sucks. :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif'>

All League
    one of the best moments of my life .best game i ever been to and i been going since 95

Practice Squad
    So true. I was thinking about it being the Packers, too. Remeber ....they were there when it happened for us last year.

Gotta feel good for Brett Favre!!

It was nice kinda reliving that feeling from last year.