Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A BIG THNK YOU !!!!! TO ALL...................

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS!!! BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.

  2. #2
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    Originally posted by joiseyjet@Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS!!! BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.
    Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    Hope your having a great B-DAY JUDY...

  4. #4
    Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    14,874
    Happy BDay, JUDY !!!

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,516
    A very happy birthday to Judy--a great lady!!! And a great big thank you for being such great tour guides in FL!!!!

  6. #6
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    AAHHHH. thanx.....I'll pass on your birthday wishes

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hopatcong, NJ
    Posts
    2,668
    Originally posted by jetfan13+Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetfan13 @ Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet@Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS&#33;&#33;&#33; BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.
    Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy [/b][/quote]
    Hey Al, I&#39;ve already been looking into the trip to San Diego for next year. Expedia has a trip w/hotel/AIR/Car for 7 days (you can not just go the SOUTHLANDS for only a weekend) for around &#036;700.00 PP from Newark.

    We might be able to set up something a little cheeper than Carmine&#39;s in a few months.

    Not that Carmine&#39;s trips are too expensive.

    I get more spending money if I book it seperately...

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,453
    Originally posted by BaumerJet+Jan 2 2004, 06:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaumerJet @ Jan 2 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetfan13@Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet
    @Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS&#33;&#33;&#33; BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.

    Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy
    Hey Al, I&#39;ve already been looking into the trip to San Diego for next year. Expedia has a trip w/hotel/AIR/Car for 7 days (you can not just go the SOUTHLANDS for only a weekend) for around &#036;700.00 PP from Newark.

    We might be able to set up something a little cheeper than Carmine&#39;s in a few months.

    Not that Carmine&#39;s trips are too expensive.

    I get more spending money if I book it seperately...
    [/b][/quote]
    keep informed, sounds gereat...was nice meeting you in Miami...hope to see you again soon

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,198
    I agree with you BAUMER ,I booked the last trip to SD on my own AIR and HOTEL FOR THREE DAYS (FRI.,SAT.,SUN.) IN SD for &#036;650 cab to and from the hotel &#036;20 each way and I scored a ticket on the JETS side of the field ON THE 35 YARD LINE 12 rows off the field for &#036;125 upper tickets could be gotten at face value much less , a threeday pass on the trolley (which goes to & from the stadium was &#036;10) we got together in section a-3 in the parking lot and had the best dam road game tailgate ever everybody brought something burgers,dogs, beer and jumba even cooked so for about &#036;800 + I added WED. THURS. & FRI. MORNING IN VEGAS RT/VEGAS TO SD WAS ONLY &#036;130 MANDALAYBAY IN VEGAS WAS only &#036;89 a night during the week those nights so for 5 days RT FROM NEWARK TO SD & SD TO VEGAS and 5 nights lodgeing it was only roughly &#036;1,100 anmd I won that in VEGAS....... WHAT A TRIP BRING IT ON AGAIN

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us