Thread: A BIG THNK YOU !!!!! TO ALL...................

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

The fellow ROADTRIPPERS!!! BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by joiseyjet@Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS!!! BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.
    Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Hope your having a great B-DAY JUDY...

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Happy BDay, JUDY !!!

Veteran
    A very happy birthday to Judy--a great lady!!! And a great big thank you for being such great tour guides in FL!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

AAHHHH. thanx.....I'll pass on your birthday wishes

All League
    Originally posted by jetfan13+Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetfan13 @ Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet@Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS&#33;&#33;&#33; BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.
    Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy [/b][/quote]
    Hey Al, I&#39;ve already been looking into the trip to San Diego for next year. Expedia has a trip w/hotel/AIR/Car for 7 days (you can not just go the SOUTHLANDS for only a weekend) for around &#036;700.00 PP from Newark.

We might be able to set up something a little cheeper than Carmine&#39;s in a few months.

Not that Carmine&#39;s trips are too expensive.

I get more spending money if I book it seperately...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by BaumerJet+Jan 2 2004, 06:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaumerJet @ Jan 2 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -jetfan13@Dec 29 2003, 05:45 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--joiseyjet
    @Dec 29 2003, 05:44 PM
    The fellow ROADTRIPPERS&#33;&#33;&#33; BRENDA, JUMBA, SOOTH , AL & JUDY,TOM, who with myself made multiple roadtrips & to every one else who made even 1 road trip this year ,showing toal support in a very tough year for the GANG GREEN TEAM , I`m looking forward to roadtrips to ARIZONA & SAN DIEGO next year already.

Judy & Al will hopefully be at both also, at least one...see you next season, buddy
    Hey Al, I&#39;ve already been looking into the trip to San Diego for next year. Expedia has a trip w/hotel/AIR/Car for 7 days (you can not just go the SOUTHLANDS for only a weekend) for around &#036;700.00 PP from Newark.

We might be able to set up something a little cheeper than Carmine&#39;s in a few months.

Not that Carmine&#39;s trips are too expensive.

I get more spending money if I book it seperately...
    [/b][/quote]
    keep informed, sounds gereat...was nice meeting you in Miami...hope to see you again soon

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I agree with you BAUMER ,I booked the last trip to SD on my own AIR and HOTEL FOR THREE DAYS (FRI.,SAT.,SUN.) IN SD for &#036;650 cab to and from the hotel &#036;20 each way and I scored a ticket on the JETS side of the field ON THE 35 YARD LINE 12 rows off the field for &#036;125 upper tickets could be gotten at face value much less , a threeday pass on the trolley (which goes to & from the stadium was &#036;10) we got together in section a-3 in the parking lot and had the best dam road game tailgate ever everybody brought something burgers,dogs, beer and jumba even cooked so for about &#036;800 + I added WED. THURS. & FRI. MORNING IN VEGAS RT/VEGAS TO SD WAS ONLY &#036;130 MANDALAYBAY IN VEGAS WAS only &#036;89 a night during the week those nights so for 5 days RT FROM NEWARK TO SD & SD TO VEGAS and 5 nights lodgeing it was only roughly &#036;1,100 anmd I won that in VEGAS....... WHAT A TRIP BRING IT ON AGAIN