Thread: Bill Calahan Raiders HC

All Pro
    Just Heard on ESPN that Bill Calahan HC for the hated Raiders got fired today after losing control of his team earlier in the season BUMMER!!!!!!!!&#33 ;

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

I saw someone on another thread call for him as our OC. No thanks. I believe Tim Brown when he speaks. I also heard that he has a penchant for leaving the bench late in the game when things aren't going his way.

All Pro
    Well, it's too bad. I hate to see anybody get fired (except Spurrier ) :lol:

All League
    Geez,

What a surprize

All League
    Originally posted by JumbalayaJet@Dec 31 2003, 06:55 PM
    I saw someone on another thread call for him as our OC. No thanks. I believe Tim Brown when he speaks. I also heard that he has a penchant for leaving the bench late in the game when things aren't going his way.
    Ya do!

Do you believe Ray Mickens when he speaks.

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by FlaGreen@Dec 31 2003, 08:20 PM
    Do you believe Ray Mickens when he speaks.
    Ray was defending his coach, which is SOP. When someone like Tim Brown blasts his man it tends to get noticed.

All Pro
    From what I heard the HC job for the Raiders is the worse job any HC could want at this time due to ageing vets and rebuilding... WOW...Dennis Green could handle that I believe...who wouldn`t wanna to play for that GUY! he`s a winner everytime..

Greg Williams will be interviewed for our DC position...I dunno bout that...and why do we have to have Bufallo`s DC everytime? it`s time for a change.I mean!!!!!!! we gotta look somewhere else! DANG IT!