Thread: looking for a huckleberry

All Pro
    Nets are the Dawgs and rightfully so because of the last 2 years,but the trading of Keith Van horn was the begining of the downfall of that team.Right now,with Isiah Thomas making treats,the biggest difference between the knicks and the Nets is the Knicks have shooters,people who can put the ball in the Net everynight,and the Nets have atheletes who can dunk.Kittles and Harris are the Nets best shooters,and neither can create they own shot.The nets had better hope Jason Kid never gets hurt,or that team is done.

All League
    First of all the Nets went to thier 2nd straight finals appearance last year without Keith Van Horn. Without Van Horn they also won 2 more games in the finals. Van Horn will always dissapear in the big spot. He did nothing at all for the 76ers and is very inconsistent. So losing VanHorn was certainly not a downfall for the Nets. 2nd of all The Nets team strength is defense. Yes they don't have the best shooters, but they can defend and win games that way. Kidd can shoot great when he is on and Richard Jefferson is becoming much more of a consistent shooter. 3rd of all the Nets consistently have won over the past 2 years and are begining to level the ship again ths year. Enjoy your 4 game winning streak or whatever is it but lets not pretend that the knicks are better than the Nets. thats just rediculous.

All Pro
    I`m not that drunk yet,but in a month or so if this winning continues,i`ll gwet there.Sunday when the Nets play the Knicks ,will give knick fans an idea where this knick team really is.The Knicks have a problem playing atheletic teams who have shooters.The Nets are atheletic,and Jason Kid`s magic makes then better shooters than they really are.Jefferson is a shooter like Sprewell is a shooter,and so is all the other Net players.Back when I used to fool around with Basketball,i once hit every 3 pointer in a game i was playing .I suck.sometimes the ball just goes in,and when you practice it on a daily basis,that happens a few times.The Nets can`t shoot,none of em.

In 1 week as GM Isiah Thomas was able to move Clarence Weatherspoon and his ridiculous contract. Layden in 4 years couldnt trade away any of our bad contracts.