Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Questions for Pats fans

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,148
    Pats fans watching on TV on Saturday night: Did you completely watch the Pats game from the beginning, or keep watching the great Panthers-Rams OT game, or try to switch back and forth?

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Originally posted by jpoppy7@Jan 12 2004, 06:32 PM
    Pats fans watching on TV on Saturday night: Did you completely watch the Pats game from the beginning, or keep watching the great Panthers-Rams OT game, or try to switch back and forth?
    Pic in pic helped on this one.

  3. #3
    Super*****/Prom Queen
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,039
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jan 12 2004, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Jan 12 2004, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jpoppy7@Jan 12 2004, 06:32 PM
    Pats fans watching on TV on Saturday night: Did you completely watch the Pats game from the beginning, or keep watching the great Panthers-Rams OT game, or try to switch back and forth?
    Pic in pic helped on this one. [/b][/quote]
    Great, did U notice Bellicheck paying off the refs on the sidelines before the start of the pats game too?

  4. #4
    Started watching Pats game from the start.

    I&#39;d flip back to check on Panthers/Rams during commercials and quick breaks.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by Limolady@Jan 12 2004, 06:35 PM
    Great, did U notice Bellicheck paying off the refs on the sidelines before the start of the pats game too?
    Yeah, he drove up in Roger Clemens Hummer and handed the officials about &#036;1 mill of Leon Hess&#39; money..... :lol:

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Originally posted by Limolady@Jan 12 2004, 06:35 PM


    Great, did U notice Bellicheck paying off the refs on the sidelines before the start of the pats game too?

    Limo, BB is no fool.

    He would never pay the refs off in public like that. Too many tax implications.

    This was done hours before the game at the Shade Tree Motel in Mansfield.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,063
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis@Jan 12 2004, 06:36 PM
    Started watching Pats game from the start.

    I&#39;d flip back to check on Panthers/Rams during commercials and quick breaks.
    Ditto. Haven&#39;t figured out how to use my PIP...apparently I need 2 video sources..right PFinTX?

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Nassau Bay, TX
    Posts
    52,287
    Originally posted by Hyped@Jan 12 2004, 06:45 PM

    Ditto. Haven&#39;t figured out how to use my PIP...apparently I need 2 video sources..right PFinTX?
    Correct Hyped.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us