Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pats fans

Practice Squad
    Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool to get some other perspectives from different fans so they wont have completley biased views, but why do so many pats fans come to this board? It would never even occur to me to join another team's message board

Veteran
    Wow... there are as many threads about this as there were about Greg Williams! :lol:

Waterboy
    Originally posted by JETWEINA@Jan 13 2004, 07:06 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool to get some other perspectives from different fans so they wont have completley biased views, but why do so many pats fans come to this board? It would never even occur to me to join another team's message board
    They have already explained this to us time and again. No one in Patsy nation has half a brain to put together a decent message board so they all decide to troll around here. They are still waiting for a possible fan with an IQ over 12 to make a half decent patsy board and then maybe they will go away. Until then they will just stay here and lower the overall average IQ of existing members. We will be waiting a very very very long time before they leave.

All League
    Patsy fans don't get it and that's the problem.

It goes back to the "New England area inferiority complex" theory. Remember, these are the same fans that have watched such atrocities like the "Game 6" and most recently "leaving Pedro in." They have been through such hardships that winning TRULY is not good enough. They must gloat because times are good in Foxboro.

Like I have said before, I didn't hear many New England fans talking last year when the Jets went up to Foxboro and ***** slapped the Paties and then watch their team help put the Jets in the playoffs.

Classless losers pretty much exemplifies what a New Englander is and will always be. Bring on the crappy comebacks from Patsy fans.

Practice Squad
    Its unbelievable. PatsFanTx has over 2200 post on our board, and not one of them contributes to the topic at hand. We need an IGNORE button on this site so that those of us whom wish not to see their posts can have them automatically deleted.

I don't post that often, but come here everyday to see whats up. I'm sick of seeing Pat fans saying the same thing over and over. Get a life, and your own message board!

Bitter
    OK, I get the hint. I'm not wanted here. I'm out.

Practice Squad
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Just kidding, Husker, you bring something to the table on every topic. Same can't be said about others.

Waterboy
    Originally posted by huskeralk@Jan 13 2004, 07:39 PM
    OK, I get the hint. I'm not wanted here. I'm out.
    1 down ... 700 to go. <_<

Hall Of Fame
    ".....and then they came for the communists, but I remained silent because I was not a communist. Then they came for the catholics, and I remained silent because I was not catholic, and then they came for the pat fans....."

You dolts need to lighted up. This is what makes sports great- the ripping.

Most of the pats guys make good points most of the time and without them this place would be a bore. Also, very often they give credit where credit is due and offer an alternative viewpoint.

so they are annoying when they gloat sometimes good grief....if theres a war, i hope i dont get stuck in a foxhole with one of you crybabies. I dont like the warmth of another mans piss...

All Pro
    I like that there here.

Its good to have unbiose opinions sometimes. Thats not saying that every reply they have is unbiased, but there are some better posters that are fans of N.E.

Bassnitr
    It started wiht your fat mouthed moderator Toothless, and his incessant babbling after the Pat&#39;s won SD XXXIV.

Since then it has just been fun to watch the down ward spiral of the NJ Jets.

Practice Squad
    Bass:

You&#39;re a perfect example of some of the a**hole Pat fans on this board.

All League
    i dont mind the pats fans that are sensible (if there is such a thing)some of them actually make sense(again, if thats such a thing)

Bassnitr
    Thanks Vinman.

That&#39;s what I was going for, how did you guess.

Bitter
    Originally posted by GreenGiant 32@Jan 13 2004, 06:42 PM
    I knew there would be one assclown in the bunch. The ones that really know me, knew better. I&#39;m not going anywhere. I&#39;m a nice guy and gosh darn it people like me. The only way you&#39;re going to alleviate this problem is by leaving. I bring more to this board than you could ever dream of. You can ask any respectable person on this board and they will tell you the same thing so go find some spilled milk to cry over.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by huskeralk+Jan 13 2004, 08:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huskeralk @ Jan 13 2004, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GreenGiant 32@Jan 13 2004, 06:42 PM
    I knew there would be one assclown in the bunch. The ones that really know me, knew better. I&#39;m not going anywhere. I&#39;m a nice guy and gosh darn it people like me. The only way you&#39;re going to alleviate this problem is by leaving. I bring more to this board than you could ever dream of. You can ask any respectable person on this board and they will tell you the same thing so go find some spilled milk to cry over. [/b][/quote]
    i know.
    Who is this guy jetweener to insult my pat buddies?

I like the witty banter here.

And sometimes I just spend hours looking at Brendas avatar ........

Veteran
    I already gave my one-time-a-day response here.

All League
    I thought they only came here so Dolphinworshipper could feel superior to someone.

wickedtwisted
    I dont go for the particularly Brady Sucks Pennington is Better/ Brady is god Pennington is garbage crap but its nice to have an outsider&#39;s point of view. Plus hey its the internet they have the right to post anything they want as long as it doesn&#39;t curse

You like your team, My signature says who I like. I dont expect you to love my team so dont expect me to love yours. Your team played a great season. The Jets didnt. Maybe next year there will be a role reversal.