Thread: OT: Need To Find The "JETNUTZ"

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Does anyone here know how I can contact the guys who run the "Jetnuts" tailgate party?

They usually set up in front of the practice bubble at the Meadowlands, around 18A/18B parking lots. They have a huge gutted out school bus painted up in Jets colors and logos.

I am working on a special project with Sooth & Troop 16H that will and can involve everyone who wants to participate and help us support a worthy endeavor.

Sooth will post more details as they occur and if anyone knows the Jetnutz, please post here or PM me with details, thanks. B)

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

It`s actually THE JET NUTS. Don`t want someone from there seeing this and think it`s someone else SUE ,I`m still searching for JOHNNY`S # SUE ,HOPEFULLY I can find it..

Hall Of Fame
    i have good pics of that bus as they have let me inside one time . I love that bus...if its the one im thinking of.

There are 2 buses by the bubble. One is a bit crappier than the other. the better one has the interior done up with nice carpentry, sort of like a diner. Plus, its got a cool steel "deck" with steps built in to the behind. Thats the one im talking about.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

There actually 3 bus` over by the bubble ,THE JET EXPRESS which I`ve never been in but these guys have a huge 50/50 every week ,the JET NUTS bus which is driven by capt. bob & his crew that one has the steel deck on back for easy access to their indoor cooler & bar their tailgate is a lot like 16H`s not quite as crowded & without the rap music and the 3rd bus was a white bus with green lettering ,I have no idea who these guys are

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Thanks Joisey and I got it - Jet Nuts....... :lol:

Hopefully U can find that number 4 me, big doin's and I would love to include them.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Who's nuts are you looking for??

Super*****/Prom Queen
    Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER@Jan 21 2004, 11:48 AM
    :lol: :lol: :lol: That would be "Jets Nuts" Sooth, got any? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rookie
    Originally posted by Limolady@Jan 20 2004, 02:13 PM
    Does anyone here know how I can contact the guys who run the "Jetnuts" tailgate party?

They usually set up in front of the practice bubble at the Meadowlands, around 18A/18B parking lots. They have a huge gutted out school bus painted up in Jets colors and logos.

I am working on a special project with Sooth & Troop 16H that will and can involve everyone who wants to participate and help us support a worthy endeavor.

Sooth will post more details as they occur and if anyone knows the Jetnutz, please post here or PM me with details, thanks. B)
    limo lady, i park right beside them all the time. they don't have a website or anything like that but i know they are from port reading new jersey if that helps. the other bus is the 12th man express.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER@Jan 21 2004, 10:48 AM
    ??? :unsure: