Thread: ASO, RAY RAY, MATT ... EVERYONE

Banned
    Common Guys ... if you're here tonite, get involved in this mock draft

Pick a darn team, fellas ... the folks who are here can really help us tonite

LAG can swap posters/teams as he sees fit, so we can start making some picks ... but he'll need folks who are ON THE BOARD TONITE in order to have this option

Please fellas ... get invloved

All Pro
    Ham what time is it at, and what teams are left?

All Pro
    Originally posted by pope@Jan 25 2004, 08:18 PM
    We're starting ASAP apparently. I'm looking for Bleed Green and Stoner Jet right now, they have the Raiders and Cardinals. If they don't arrive soon I might replace them and give them teams later on in the draft.

Banned
    Originally posted by Jetlag+Jan 25 2004, 07:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jetlag @ Jan 25 2004, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope@Jan 25 2004, 08:18 PM
    We&#39;re starting ASAP apparently. I&#39;m looking for Bleed Green and Stoner Jet right now, they have the Raiders and Cardinals. If they don&#39;t arrive soon I might replace them and give them teams later on in the draft. [/b][/quote]
    LAG, as commish you have the authority to re-assign posters/teams

If someone is not here, just swap posters/teams with folks who are here ... give the later picks to the folks who are not present

Hall Of Fame
    No thanks GJ&H, just browsing, don&#39;t have the time to get involved. I&#39;ll be a lurker though.

Thanks again.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Jan 25 2004, 08:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Jan 25 2004, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Jetlag@Jan 25 2004, 07:20 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--pope
    @Jan 25 2004, 08:18 PM

We&#39;re starting ASAP apparently. I&#39;m looking for Bleed Green and Stoner Jet right now, they have the Raiders and Cardinals. If they don&#39;t arrive soon I might replace them and give them teams later on in the draft.
    LAG, as commish you have the authority to re-assign posters/teams

If someone is not here, just swap posters/teams with folks who are here ... give the later picks to the folks who are not present [/b][/quote]
    Ok GJH, I&#39;ve come up with a solution. How about we do this. Mine will be a longer term draft, where we&#39;ll do a number of rounds and if you&#39;d like you can run a short term 1st round draft which we could have fun with tonight. I don&#39;t think this is something we can really just rush around and do. How does that sound?

All League
    hey what teams are left?

ill be around

Banned
    Originally posted by Jetlag@Jan 25 2004, 07:26 PM
    Ok GJH, I&#39;ve come up with a solution. How about we do this. Mine will be a longer term draft, where we&#39;ll do a number of rounds and if you&#39;d like you can run a short term 1st round draft which we could have fun with tonight. I don&#39;t think this is something we can really just rush around and do. How does that sound?
    Nah man, it&#39;s cool ... sometimes you gotta light a little fire

I run these mocks every year ... we can get it kicked off tonite with just a few minor adjustments

LAG, go and make the first pick and let&#39;s get the ball rolling

If the second posters is not here, switch posters/teams ... no biggie

Trust me, my friend ... we&#39;re ready to ROCK & ROLL

Now go and get this draft started

All Pro
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Jan 25 2004, 08:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Jan 25 2004, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jetlag@Jan 25 2004, 07:26 PM
    Nah man, it&#39;s cool ... sometimes you gotta light a little fire

I run these mocks every year ... we can get it kicked off tonite with just a few minor adjustments

LAG, go and make the first pick and let&#39;s get the ball rolling

If the second posters is not here, switch posters/teams ... no biggie

Trust me, my friend ... we&#39;re ready to ROCK & ROLL

Now go and get this draft started [/b][/quote]
    Too be honest I&#39;d rather have a draft where we can research a little. So I&#39;ll run both drafts. We&#39;ll do a 1st round mock draft tonight with whoever is here. Then we&#39;ll do a 4 or more round draft (depending on how it goes) on another day.

Banned
    Originally posted by Jetlag@Jan 25 2004, 07:37 PM
    Too be honest I&#39;d rather have a draft where we can research a little. So I&#39;ll run both drafts. We&#39;ll do a 1st round mock draft tonight with whoever is here. Then we&#39;ll do a 4 or more round draft (depending on how it goes) on another day.
    Sounds like a plan

AND NOW .....

Yall want this party started, right?

Yall want this party started, Quickly, right?

Set it off, I suggest yall ... Set it off, I suggest yall ... Set it off ... set, set, set, set it off

All Pro
    Alright I&#39;m making the list right now. We&#39;ll be set to go at 8 pm est. So if anyone else wants in say something now.