Thread: Brandon Stokley's son

Banned
    Colts | Stokley's Son Expected Home Soon - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:43:24 -0800

Phillip B. Wilson, of the Indianapolis Star, reports Cameron Stokley, the 6-week-old son of Indianapolis Colts WR Brandon Stokley, is doing very well after a two-week fight against bacterial meningitis, and could be released from St. Vincent Children's Hospital within a few days. "He's doing real good," Stokley said. "(Today) is supposed to be his last day for antibiotics. Hopefully we can get him completely off oxygen, too. It's getting better. Maybe in the next day or two, we can take him home." Cameron's health was thrown into the national spotlight after Stokley nearly missed the Colts' AFC Championship game loss to the New England Patriots in order to be by his son's side. He eventually decided to play in the game and caught three passes for 22 yards.

Veteran
    That has got to be every parents worse nightmare; something wrong w/their child. I'm glad he seems to be doing better....

Banned
    Very Happy to hear he is doing well. As a parent myself, it is sad to hear when a child is going through pain of any sort. I am happy for the stokely family.

LL