Thread: forget bailey

Rookie
    Why would we want to spend so much to get bailey.O.k.he's a great corner.But with McCallister,vincent,woodson,and springs out there why bailey and half the draft and players.vincent a good fit and I think not taged and unrestricted.McCallister young great tagged but your willing to give a 1st round up anyway. knows the coach (henderson)and the best part would be cheaper than bailey.

Rookie
    I think a guy like Shawn Spring will not be too expensive,I think he mite be worth a chance,he hasent played up to his potential lately,but is still a HUGE upgrade over Beasley, I wonder if we have room to sign TO and Springs,then draft Vilma and then BPA

Rookie
    springs is injured so much that's what scares me.It's back in mickens and henderson still better than beasly

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by joeysjets@Feb 25 2004, 09:05 PM
    springs is injured so much that's what scares me.It's back in mickens and henderson still better than beasly
    springs is hurt too much

my choice is Antoine Winfield , but if we dont get him lets see if Surtain or Law are cut and pick up them and keep Vincent as a last chance