Thread: Well TB certainly didn't sit there and accept 6-10

All Pro
    this purge is pretty unbelievable. 6 of the back 7 will be new. Not too mention at least 1 (Szott) probably 2 O-linemen (B.Smith as well) and Conway. I particulalry like the aggresiveness in purging the D. They were unwatchable for much of the year and this purging had to happen. I feel w/ that much cap room they will go after a big name or two especially at CB. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if John Lynch is a Jet!!

Veteran
    we cant get any worse. GO Jets!!!

Rookie
    john lynch isnt a free agent,nor will he be released,whered u get that from???

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by LesterLyles@Mar 2 2004, 02:37 PM
    this purge is pretty unbelievable. 6 of the back 7 will be new. Not too mention at least 1 (Szott) probably 2 O-linemen (B.Smith as well) and Conway. I particulalry like the aggresiveness in purging the D. They were unwatchable for much of the year and this purging had to happen. I feel w/ that much cap room they will go after a big name or two especially at CB. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if John Lynch is a Jet!!
    Please no more Tampa Bay players!! Especially 33-34 year olds!
    Go with Youth Herm and let Henderson do his thing!! Stay in the
    Kitchen or on the Back Deck and do what you do best!!

Rookie
    I think this year, our D-Line will step up big time!
    However, We might get passed on like Crazy.

I mean, we don't have a Starting LineBacker on our team now. The kids (hobsen and Glen) will go through growing pains no doubt.

We don't have a line, We have Kareem and Mawae.

We don't have a recieving core. We have Moss and That kid that played one or two games last year and then got hurt (wish I remembered his name).

"This is rebuilding Full Throttle"

I hope that the Front office is smart enough to know that the fans will give them one year more to build a better team. I hope they just don't go out and get a bunch of Conways to stop the bleeding.

-JOSH, You messed up last Summer, Restructure and Be a monster in the middle this season!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

One thing I've learned in all my years following football is
    no games are won in the Months of March through Aug and
    don't come to any conclusions until you see what Team takes
    the Field in Sept!! I'm even excited about this long over due
    overhaul!! Lets see what the next few months and the Draft
    brings before making any Rash decision's about the 2004 Team!

Maxman
    Originally posted by JOSH_EVANS_FAN@Mar 2 2004, 04:15 PM
    I think this year, our D-Line will step up big time!
    However, We might get passed on like Crazy.

I mean, we don't have a Starting LineBacker on our team now. The kids (hobsen and Glen) will go through growing pains no doubt.

We don't have a line, We have Kareem and Mawae.

We don't have a recieving core. We have Moss and That kid that played one or two games last year and then got hurt (wish I remembered his name).

"This is rebuilding Full Throttle"

I hope that the Front office is smart enough to know that the fans will give them one year more to build a better team. I hope they just don't go out and get a bunch of Conways to stop the bleeding.

-JOSH, You messed up last Summer, Restructure and Be a monster in the middle this season!!!!!
    I am not so sure that they are in love with Glenn either. Didn't they give him a real low tender as well?

All Pro
    Originally posted by JetFanatic10@Mar 2 2004, 03:48 PM
    I had heard that he will be released.

Veteran
    Originally posted by LesterLyles+Mar 2 2004, 08:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LesterLyles @ Mar 2 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetFanatic10@Mar 2 2004, 03:48 PM
    I had heard that he will be released. [/b][/quote]
    ESPN has been saying the same thing for quite a while, he&#39;s expected to be a cap casualty