Thread: Shawn Andrews

Waterboy
    This guy is a monster. He could play RT with Fabini on the Left and move McKensie to gurd. This would immediately upgrade our defensive line opening up holes for Curtis.

All League
    Now that we have traded our 2nd Round pick for McCareins i think this draft must be Defense....Andrews is nice...but we have too many holes on defense to worry about the O-Line in RD1.

Andrews isn't a left tackle, McKenzie isn't a left tackle, and I don't think Fabini is a left tackle either. I would rather gamble on Kelly Butler in round three than spend # 12 on Andrews.

All League
    The only way I consider taking a tackle first round is if the Raiders or someone else signs McKenzie and we get another first rounder. Other than that, they have to go defense first round. No doubt about it.

Banned
    Well now that the TRUE VALUE at #12 is no-longer an option {i.e. WR} ... wouldn't surprise me if we wind-up with this fat tub-a-$hit

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Mar 5 2004, 08:36 PM
    Well now that the TRUE VALUE at #12 is no-longer an option {i.e. WR} ... wouldn't surprise me if we wind-up with this fat tub-a-$hit
    :lol: Now your really starting to crack me up!!!! :lol: LOL

I wish everyone would blow a fuse, because its hilarious!!

Banned
    Originally posted by JetsD-Mastermind+Mar 5 2004, 08:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JetsD-Mastermind @ Mar 5 2004, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Green Jets & Ham@Mar 5 2004, 08:36 PM
    Well now that the TRUE VALUE at #12 is no-longer an option {i.e. WR} ... wouldn&#39;t surprise me if we wind-up with this fat tub-a-&#036;hit
    :lol: Now your really starting to crack me up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: LOL

I wish everyone would blow a fuse, because its hilarious&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    JDM, you are living proof that some folks still have a sense of humor

Thanks Bro ... I didn&#39;t see the humor in my own tirade till you pointed it out

It is kinda funny

PS. I thought some of your tirades this week were equally as classic ... cracked me up :lol:

GJ&H, nothing was as funny as lastnight when you said WINFIELD could jump in a lake for all you care lmao. Great stuff.

Banned
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Mar 5 2004, 09:07 PM
    GJ&H, nothing was as funny as lastnight when you said WINFIELD could jump in a lake for all you care lmao. Great stuff.
    I hear ya, 57 ... you an JDM Get it

I do this stuff with my friends and they can&#39;t stop laughing ... sometimes uncontrolably

I do it on this board and everyone Gets pissed Angry

Go figure ... oh well, can&#39;t please everyone

Banned
    Originally posted by JetsMan57@Mar 5 2004, 10:07 PM
    That was a good one :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Mar 5 2004, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Mar 5 2004, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JetsMan57@Mar 5 2004, 09:07 PM
    I hear ya, 57 ... you an JDM Get it

I do this stuff with my friends and they can&#39;t stop laughing ... sometimes uncontrolably

I do it on this board and everyone Gets pissed Angry

Go figure ... oh well, can&#39;t please everyone [/b][/quote]
    Yeh People have got to chill on this board.

I know what you mean man, when I&#39;m seriousrly frustrated and I got nuts my Girl and all my friends just laugh at me.

I&#39;m happy to be the most unfortunate comedian.