Thread: TERREL OWENS!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

was just watnching sportscenter and they had him live and he is n ot happy with the trade and he said him self he doesn think hes going to report...he said he spoke with ozzie newsome(ravens gm) and told him hes not happy @ all with the trade and will file a grievance......can u imagine if we raded for him and then we got him stripped from us after losing winfield....ahahahahahaha this board would have exploded...site would have been down for weeks..i feel real good about our trade for j mac and think he will be damn good....but im happy we didnt get owens!!!

Practice Squad
    couldn't agree more, FO deserves props for foresight on this one

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

I think they probobly spoke to him about a long term deal 6 to 7 years as with the other FA`s we`ve signed the last 24 hours and he probobly only wanted a 3 year deal ,so the JETS SAID NO WAY...IMHO .GOOD CALL BY TERRY on this one

All League
    Even though Im not a TO advocate, I do not think he wouldve given that same problem. Hes probably upset cause he knows hes not going to get the ball that much, where with the Jets he might have. He probably wouldve been a problem at some point, but not right away I believe.

Veteran
    I don't think he was ever worth the hassle and I believe he's kidding himself on by going to the Eagles.

Those fans are an absolute nightmare - all Owens needs is one game where the fans are booing him and he'll turn on his team mates and the coaching staff in a heartbeat. The man wont take bad press on his own back - there's no way he'll be able to deal with the preasures at Philidelphia and it'll have that team in pieces by mid-season or sooner.

I wholeheartedly believe that this is Andy Reid's last season there, and lucky for him - he's a bloody good coach, but that franchise has the same zip code as the gates to hell.

Andy Reid replaces Herm after another dismal season??? Me likey! B)

Veteran
    I initially was annoyed that Bradway didn't trade for TO. I was wrong. It was a good move. That guy IS a head case. I'm warming up to the JMAC deal too.