Thread: The McKenzie Oakland connection

All League
    Somewhere in all of this talk about Kareem to Oakland i never thought of the fact that Jimmy Raye is the new O coordinator down there. Jimmy Raye did alot of work with the offensive line here on the Jets and no one would know more than him how valuable of a player Kareem is. The question is, what would Raye be willing to give up for him.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

i know 1 thing they wont be giving up there first rounder for him.......

All League
    why would anyone want to be part of that THUG team,,,,,they are the worst!!!....

I didnt realize thats where Jimmy Raye ended up. Their interest makes more sense now, but again, not for their #1.(Why couldnt Paul Hackett go back there to the West Coast and have J.Raye stay with us?).

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by spjets@Mar 16 2004, 08:55 AM
    why would anyone want to be part of that THUG team,,,,,they are the worst!!!....
    LMFAO

All Pro
    I can't quite come to grips that Jimmy Raye, who spent most of his time either charting plays or in the pressbox, is a primary reason for McKenzie to consider the Raiders. It's a $$$$$$$$&# 036; issue, plain and simple.

All League
    Originally posted by mbn007@Mar 17 2004, 09:09 AM
    I can't quite come to grips that Jimmy Raye, who spent most of his time either charting plays or in the pressbox, is a primary reason for McKenzie to consider the Raiders. It's a $$$$$$$$&# 036; issue, plain and simple.
    thats now what i said. It's not a primary reason for McKenzie to consider the raiders. It is a primary reason for the Raiders to consider McKenzie. I'm not sure whether it is true or not but i have heard Mckenzie doesn't care where he plays as long as he gets a payday.