Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Do you think I will go to hell

All League
    and MCL. I can't stand this guy.

No, but what comes around goes around. Whatever you wish on TO will probably happen to one of ours instead.

Veteran
    Originally posted by ctjetfan@Mar 16 2004, 04:45 PM
    no, but I think u need to re-prioritize your life.

He is a illiterate jerk who probably cant tell you how many states there are. Anything he does shouldnt bother you.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by ctjetfan@Mar 16 2004, 04:45 PM
    Don't forget the meniscus.

All League
    Originally posted by JStokes+Mar 16 2004, 04:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JStokes @ Mar 16 2004, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ctjetfan@Mar 16 2004, 04:45 PM
    and MCL. I can&#39;t stand this guy.
    Don&#39;t forget the meniscus. [/b][/quote]
    That too&#33;&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I would never wish a injury to a player..But if he got a
    Hemorrhoid from natural causes it wouldn&#39;t upset me&#33;&#33;

All League
    not if you say 10 Hail Marys and 3 Our Fathers

All League
    Just slip some steroids in his drink.

Banned
    If your going to spend your day wishing for something........Wish for a Super Bowl,forget TO.

All League
    He is a illiterate jerk who probably cant tell you how many states there are. Anything he does shouldnt bother you.
    Now, Now, Sojet mah brotha. I&#39;m sure Mr. Owens would firmly tell you that there are 52 states in the union......

I don&#39;t particularly care for this guys antics, but you know what? He got what he wanted.

Veteran
    I&#39;m already going to hell so I&#39;ll say it...I hope he blows out both knees falling down the steps getting off the plane in Philly tonight, and lands on Allen Iverson. Big cry baby punk a&#036;&#036;holes.

All League
    Originally posted by southernjet@Mar 16 2004, 04:48 PM
    He catches balls for a living....a nice living &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036 ;

He&#39;s not a history teacher.

Veteran
    Originally posted by R. Tyme+Mar 16 2004, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R. Tyme @ Mar 16 2004, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--southernjet@Mar 16 2004, 04:48 PM
    He catches balls for a living....a nice living &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036 ;

He&#39;s not a history teacher. [/b][/quote]
    its just u cant get upset by antics of others, especially idiots,,,who cares how much money they make.....

Rookie
    funny,i was talking to my friend the other day saying how wouldnt it be funny,if TO made such a big deal over this whole thing and the Eagles sign him to such a huge deal and then he goes and gets injured for the year.

and if you wanna see TO get hurt,mark your calender for that Eagles-Rvens game this year,with Ray Lewis on that defensive side TO is gonna be running around with a bullseye on his front and back

Rookie
    careful carma

I hope he stays healthy so Snyder can eat that Bailey trade. The skins better draft Sean Taylor now.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is a true story.

A friend of mine was in Tampa last year visiting family who had moved there.

They are all Jet fans. He went to a Tampa preseason home game against Jacksonville. On the ride to the stadium, He and his cousins were talking about how annoying Bucs fans were in Tampa. How they were bragging about getting another championship and being champions. My friend made a joke that he hoped that Brad Johnson would get hurt to ruin The Bucs season.

They went to the game, Brad didn&#39;t get hurt., When they got home and turned on ESPN to watch the highlights of The Jets-Giants preseason game. They found out that Chad Pennington got hurt.

I&#39;m not saying that one thing had to do with the other but it&#39;s not good karma to wish that anyone gets hurt.

I don&#39;t understand the hatred for Terrell Owens. He&#39;s immature yes, but he&#39;s not really a bad guy. It&#39;s not like he&#39;s Rae Carruth or keyshawn johnson threatening to kill his ex wife&#39;s boyfriend.

I wish Owens the best. I have alot of respect for him as a player and he&#39;s fun to watch. He&#39;s never burned The Jets and even if he had, I wouldn&#39;t wish any harm to him.

I want to beat him and every other team, yes but i don&#39;t root for anyone to get hurt.

Rookie
    The same people calling Owens a whiny cancerous out of control jerk are the ones constantly masturbating about the possibilities of the Jets signing Randy Moss (an actual lawbreaker and proven game quitter) and Keyshawn Johnson (who got DEACTIVATED from a team in mid-season for being such a useless immature cancer). The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

There are plenty of positives about Owens going to Philly:

A. The Ravens don&#39;t have him
    B. The Jets didn&#39;t dick around with his antics and got the guy who I believe was the 2nd best WR out there in McCarreins (and a lot younger)
    C. This will hopefully make the Skins&#39;, Giants&#39;, and Cowboys&#39; season that much more miserable.

About the only negatives I can think of is that he didn&#39;t want to come here and Bradway never even made a half-hearted pitch.

All Pro
    At least he didn&#39;t go to an AFC East team.