Thread: ALL DEFENSE

Undrafted Free Agent
    We must go all out on defence in the draft with the eception of a o-lineman

Get willfork ,or deangelo hall.

we need another young corner and i would really want another D-lineman like wilfork(fergie getting old)

I like the wilfork idea a lot because then we would have a "super unit" which most superbowl teams have.

Bucs Dline, Panthers Dline, Raiders WR's, Broncos OLine, Cowboys OLine etc.

I like Hall, but at 12, id rather have Wilfork. But if we get Hall, i'll be happy, hes good, and i think he'll get even better.

Rookie
    we can't get too carried away with defense,I think we also need to add some Oline help as well as another reciever to develope

All Pro
    the draft is a complete crapshoot..you CANNOT depend on it..#4 pick of D-Rob (the jury is still oput and maybe for awhile),,BJ askew! please..he won't be a gamechanger..neither wil page or Brooks..
    That being said..if you have a chance to get a DIFFERENCE Maker..you grab him..
    I think if Roy Williams is there at 12 the jets MUST get him..

Rookie
    BJ Askew will eventually get his shot at FB or backup RB,and im telling you this kid can make plays

Practice Squad
    Defense would be nice in the draft, but we really need O-Line, and another tall receiver. It seems like the FO got one tall receiver, and they are done. I love Chad, but he does throw high floaters. Chrebet gets killed, and moss can't get up to battle. He needs another tall guy in the draft who can play, as well as a O-line to protect. Yes the defense was bad last year, but they have used all recent high draft picks on D with little results. Maybe they should try the other side of the ball for a change.