Thread: Who Do you Blame?

Undrafted Free Agent
    There isn't any loyalty anymore, it's all about the $$$ or who has the best shot of going all the way. Can you blame an outstanding FA if he doesn't want to sign with the Jets? First off we have a shakey FO and looking at our Defense scares alot of Big names away. I don't claim to have all the answers but IMO everything usually starts at the top

Originally posted by JoeyMegaJet@Mar 22 2004, 03:01 PM
    There isn't any loyalty anymore, it's all about the $$$ or who has the best shot of going all the way. Can you blame an outstanding FA if he doesn't want to sign with the Jets? First off we have a shakey FO and looking at our Defense scares alot of Big names away. I don't claim to have all the answers but IMO everything usually starts at the top
    Dude, why would a free agent have any loyalty to a team he never played for?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Originally posted by Jet-Zeppelin+Mar 22 2004, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet-Zeppelin @ Mar 22 2004, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JoeyMegaJet@Mar 22 2004, 03:01 PM
    There isn&#39;t any loyalty anymore, it&#39;s all about the &#036;&#036;&#036; or who has the best shot of going all the way. Can you blame an outstanding FA if he doesn&#39;t want to sign with the Jets? First off we have a shakey FO and looking at our Defense scares alot of Big names away. I don&#39;t claim to have all the answers but IMO everything usually starts at the top
    Dude, why would a free agent have any loyalty to a team he never played for? [/b][/quote]
    Dude, I&#39;m speaking in General :o I&#39;m not talking about Lynch But in General Got it

Banned
    Blame Canada&#33; (hahahaha..South Park the Movie reference.)

LL

P.S. Its all about the "KWAN" (coin mispronounced) (See Jerry McGuire).

Maxman
    I blame internet messageboards. People who are about to sign with the Jets probably read the stuff that is written about them in places like this and then get scared away.