Thread: Keyshawn admitting Parcells traded him?

All League
    listening to his press conference now...he's finally admitting that Parcells traded him? ...hasn't he said that it was Groh all the time?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by R. Tyme@Mar 22 2004, 03:35 PM
    listening to his press conference now...he's finally admitting that Parcells traded him? ...hasn't he said that it was Groh all the time?
    He pretty much punk'd Groh up and down about it, said that Groh was afraid of Kj and would not have been able to handle him.

That wiley ole KJ, never one to switch a story

Rookie
    Kerry-Keyshawn in 2004.

I can't believe with the QB and RB situation in Dallas that Tuna's big move is to land an aging, overrated WR. (Note: I know he dealt for Henson, but I was referring to guy who could help them this season.)

Rookie
    I thought it was funny word usage when he called Keyshawn wiley.

Rookie
    Funny that BP, who is like a God on this website, still see's the value of KJ. When regular Joe's here feel that he is such a "locker room cancer" & would not be able to command a salary over 1-2 million.

Where are all the experts now :blink: :blink:

KJ will help to elevate Dallas to the next level. BTW, I still hate Dallas, but what a good move.

Rookie
    KJ will help to elevate Dallas to the next level. BTW, I still hate Dallas, but what a good move.
    They still need a RB help, and Quincy Carter and Drew Henson are not the answer now,all though theyd have a nice infield with Carter,Hutchinson,and Henson.

Veteran
    keyshawn is the man, parcells knows this.

All League
    Originally posted by Scott Dierking+Mar 22 2004, 04:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott Dierking @ Mar 22 2004, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--R. Tyme@Mar 22 2004, 03:35 PM
    listening to his press conference now...he&#39;s finally admitting that Parcells traded him? ...hasn&#39;t he said that it was Groh all the time?
    He pretty much punk&#39;d Groh up and down about it, said that Groh was afraid of Kj and would not have been able to handle him.

That wiley ole KJ, never one to switch a story [/b][/quote]
    I thought I was going crazy there for a minute. He did blame Groh, kept saying that it wasn&#39;t Parcells and even insinuated that he had a secret between him and Parcells as to what happened in NY and now...

He says "yea Parcells traded me but explained it to me...that this is what is best for you...this is why we did it" ....he was building his case against Gruden for the Boyz and Bucs fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by NY315MOE@Mar 22 2004, 04:31 PM
    Funny that BP, who is like a God on this website, still see&#39;s the value of KJ. When regular Joe&#39;s here feel that he is such a "locker room cancer" & would not be able to command a salary over 1-2 million.

Where are all the experts now :blink: :blink:

Because Parcells sure did a great job as a GM here, didn&#39;t he?

That Eric Green deal was great&#33;

Shopping for groceries wasn&#39;t something that he is remembered &#39;like a god on this website&#39; for.

All League
    keyshawn always has and always will be an idiot. he is a troublemaker. his godlike worship of parcells is the only reason he stays in line with bill. last i checked herman edwards was the coach, not bill parcells. heck, kj won a superbowl with gruden and wasn&#39;t happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; he&#39;s a me first player. screw him&#33;