Thread: D-lines last year

All League
    think about it, john ab, ellis, ferg, evans, and reed are all in the last year of there contracts. what happens if we dont sign any of them? (i doubt that will happen but it could) that leaves d-rob, walters, and thomas. now that is scary

All League
    wow that would be crazy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    1st - trade - Cb Gamble (sit to learn + return kicks)
    2nd - Lb Teddy Lehman
    3rd - S Stuart Schweigert
    4th - OG Jeb Terry
    4th - WR Clarence Moore
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly are we trading away to move up high enough to get Gamble, while also getting a 2nd Round pick?

Like I said, I'm just curious....

All League
    our 1st pick possibly with dallas, or somewhere in the 20's

Practice Squad
    what about my mock draft, yeah?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by jets31@Apr 1 2004, 04:34 PM
    what happens if we dont sign any of them? (i doubt that will happen but it could) that leaves d-rob, walters, and thomas. now that is scary

Looks like you hit the trifecta on "busts"

All League
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 1 2004, 09:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Apr 1 2004, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets31@Apr 1 2004, 04:34 PM
    what happens if we dont sign any of them? (i doubt that will happen but it could) that leaves d-rob, walters, and thomas. now that is scary

Looks like you hit the trifecta on "busts" [/b][/quote]
    Tx,

Did you intentially use trifecta in reference to Michael Quigley&#39;s use of it on Dream Job...or am I totally losing you with the Dream Job reference?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Apr 1 2004, 05:47 PM

Tx,

Did you intentially use trifecta in reference to Michael Quigley&#39;s use of it on Dream Job...or am I totally losing you with the Dream Job reference?
    Brody,

You lost me there buddy.

Never have seen the show.

Hey, if it was a good slam against me, just let me know.

Veteran
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 1 2004, 05:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Apr 1 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jets31@Apr 1 2004, 04:34 PM

Looks like you hit the trifecta on "busts" [/b][/quote]
    Ferguson&#39;s departure is called "CAP RELIEF".
    As for Ellis and Abraham, the chances of the Jets not signing AT LEAST 1 to a long term contract is equal to the chance of the Jets changing the team&#39;s colors to turqoise and orange.

All League
    re sign ferg and abe . let ellis and evans walk ..... pick up a free agent defensive end whoever can name some defesnive ends in there last year would be helpful

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by thechadzone10@Apr 1 2004, 05:53 PM
    re sign ferg and abe . let ellis and evans walk ..... pick up a free agent defensive end whoever can name some defesnive ends in there last year would be helpful
    Ferg is a waste at this point.

He was overpaid before he got hurt.

All League
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Apr 1 2004, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ Apr 1 2004, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TheBrodyMan@Apr 1 2004, 05:47 PM

Tx,

Brody,

You lost me there buddy.

Never have seen the show.

Hey, if it was a good slam against me, just let me know. [/b][/quote]
    Not a slam at all...I havent read enough of the Pats fans posts during the regular season to want to rip on you guys just yet

All League
    its lkie mine

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The Jets might draft a defensive lineman or two in this years draft. DT is a possibility.

I think that The Jets have their eyes on Randy Starks if they move down. He may not ultimately be the player we pick but he&#39;s on the list though. Good player too.