Thread: Jets 7 round MOck

All League
    Questions /Comments

Veteran
    Becht is a good blocking TE, and Jordan has barely even been given a shot. I don't think we're going to trade the two of them for an unproven safety.

I like the picks, and drafting a punter in the 7th though

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I would take Hall over Robinson and there is no way I'd give up Jordan and Becht for a #2 pick. I would also not take a DB in the second round...we actually have some decent DB's that have started in the NFL....we take Hall in the 1st but not another db in the second....the safety from Georgia is good but he would never beat out Reggie Tongue.

Peters is more of a tackle and Dunta Robinson at 12 not way, a LB in the Second would be better the Sean Jones since he is early second, LJ and Becht will not get a second, yet a early second
    Forester is a fourth rounder

Rookie
    i like it for the most part but at what point in the 2nd do you think we'd be getting that pick?

All League
    good question

All Pro
    Originally posted by CUJet@Apr 3 2004, 04:52 PM
    Becht is a good blocking TE, and Jordan has barely even been given a shot. I don't think we're going to trade the two of them for an unproven safety.

I would take Hall over Robinson and there is no way I'd give up Jordan and Becht for a #2 pick. I would also not take a DB in the second round...we actually have some decent DB's that have started in the NFL....we take Hall in the 1st but not another db in the second....the safety from Georgia is good but he would never beat out Reggie Tongue.

You wont get a sniff of the 2nd rd for those tow players, They are both in the last year of their contracts and neither has done squat for three years.
    to think that a team would trade the rights to a player like sean Jones for those two stretches anyones imagination. Would you trade Mcarriens for those two? and jones is probally going to be off the board before the jets would have picked.

Jones would have beat out tongue by the forth game.

Ilike you picks, but I think the jets would be better of trying to get a run stuffer at Dt, But I understand your trying to hit a homerun with Johnson.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by patman+Apr 3 2004, 06:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (patman @ Apr 3 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--CUJet@Apr 3 2004, 04:52 PM
    Becht is a good blocking TE, and Jordan has barely even been given a shot. I don&#39;t think we&#39;re going to trade the two of them for an unproven safety.

I would take Hall over Robinson and there is no way I&#39;d give up Jordan and Becht for a #2 pick. I would also not take a DB in the second round...we actually have some decent DB&#39;s that have started in the NFL....we take Hall in the 1st but not another db in the second....the safety from Georgia is good but he would never beat out Reggie Tongue.

You wont get a sniff of the 2nd rd for those tow players, They are both in the last year of their contracts and neither has done squat for three years.
    to think that a team would trade the rights to a player like sean Jones for those two stretches anyones imagination. Would you trade Mcarriens for those two? and jones is probally going to be off the board before the jets would have picked.

Jones would have beat out tongue by the forth game.

Ilike you picks, but I think the jets would be better of trying to get a run stuffer at Dt, But I understand your trying to hit a homerun with Johnson. [/b][/quote]
    I get a kick out of the Pat fans that troll this forum and think they have a clue about any player on the Jets.

Jordan would be a starter on most teams in the league, including the Jets if it weren&#39;t for Curtis Martin being ahead them.

Becht, for doing &#39;squat&#39; is a 4 year starter. No, he isn&#39;t Tony Gonzalez, but he&#39;s a pretty solid TE, that counts for something. He&#39;s still young, just entering his prime, he&#39;d be a solid pick-up for any team.

Veteran
    There&#39;s alot of good running backs in the league, i don&#39;t know if it&#39;s fair to say Jordan would be a starter for most teams. We haven&#39;t seen much from him. But it&#39;s possible he could become a good RB for this team.

All Pro
    How does this match up against your draft.In order to attain a 2nd rounder.we trade down with either the Eagles or the Titans in the 1st.

1st: Jon Vilma or Teddy Lehman: OLBer
    2nd: Will Poole or Ahmad Carrol : CB
    3rd : Junior Siavii or Issiac Sapoaga : DT/NG
    4th : Uyi Osunde OLB or Stacy Andrews OT
    4th : Arnold Parker or Dexter Reid : safety
    5th : Ben Utecth TE or Nate Lowrie TE
    6th : Nick Newton : OG
    7th :Christain Morton:CB
    7th :Ginero Gilford :CB
    7th :Ben Nauman : SS
    7th : Jamaal Lord : Jack of all trades,the new Ray Lucas: RB to start off and Lets see

Waterboy
    Originally posted by Ray Ray19@Apr 3 2004, 06:30 PM

Jordan would be a starter on most teams in the league, including the Jets if it weren&#39;t for Curtis Martin being ahead them.

Give me a break. Right now jordan could only start for DET, NE and maybe CHI. You could add PIT in as well because the bus looks broke down but that is it.

All League
    tinstar im not a big fan of your mock

All League
    Whos mock is better

Banned
    Originally posted by JetMan55@Apr 3 2004, 04:47 PM
    Questions /Comments
    Stop with this notion that you can get a 2nd round pick for both Jordan and Becht.

At best a 3rd, at best.

Dansby is in no way falling that far, he is a mid to late first round/early 2nd round choice.

All League
    i think we could