Thread: Would you trade up to 9 for Hall?

Waterboy
    Would you guys trade up to #9 with Jackonville to draft Hall? We would have to give our 3rd round and maybe get back a4th round from Jacksonville.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

i would!!!!

Veteran
    hell no

Hall Of Fame
    No way, DeAngelo is good, but he is not good to make up for all the players we will miss in the 3rd round.

We need to keep our 3rd rounder, thanks.

Veteran
    Nope, giving up another pick when you will have some really good players at 12. ..

Originally posted by Rambler1@Apr 21 2004, 01:45 PM
    Would you guys trade up to #9 with Jackonville to draft Hall? We would have to give our 3rd round and maybe get back a4th round from Jacksonville.
    MAYBE for Taylor, no way in hell for Hall.

All Pro
    Hold on there guys. If we are not getting any action for the #12, then this may be worth it. I would rather not part with another day 1 pick though.

Rookie
    No, because if the Jags are willing to trade out of that pick, then they don't want Hall. That means that Hall would probably go 10 to Houston and Dunta would probably be there for us at 12. The drop off between the two is not enough to give up a solid NFL player in the third round.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

lets's see... hall, and no picks until day two of the draft while we have major holes to fill at OL, S, and WR.. i'd say no.

Waterboy
    I really think it would have to be a 3rd or 4th round pick next year to make that deal. With our needs and the guys available at 1-12, I think the risk is too much since round #2 pick is gone.