Thread: Draft Day!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

it will be very hard for the jets orginization to upset me today....with no real glaring needs and the very deep draft the jets could go in many directions and take 1 of 6-7 guys....its gona take a really far fethced pick to piss me off.... id be happy with either hall, dunta, vilma, wilfork, harris, carey, reggie williams, ben troupe, derek straight, poole....some of these guys could be had in a trade down but point is we could draft anywhere and anyone of these guys and i would be a happy camper....ofcourse id love to trade up and get taylor or winslow but thats a long shot...all i know is whoever they take please let them pan out...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

lik eto add id also wouldnt mind them taking dj williams or trade down and take dansby......

Undrafted Free Agent
    Keep your eyes on the board, your hands upon the remote! Goin' to ESPN, gonna have a real good time.

All Pro
    I'll be happy if the JETS pick one of the players that you mentioned that you'll be happy with too.

Why trade when you can get a nice pick at # 12, unless it is something we don't know of.