Thread: HAHAHA, what happened to drafting a DT

Practice Squad
    Good pick on Vilma. They god they didn't take a d lineman. for the love of god, thank you

Banned
    Dunno bout that Detr0, we are reaching a bit here not to happy about the pick with Harris on the board but I'm glad we got Vilma and didnt screw the pooch and take someone like Will Smith.

Veteran
    It's a solid, sensible pick and fills a need.

I'm more interested in what they do with the third round pick - they have to address the offensive line - at least before the compensatory 7th round pick. We don't kneed aknother knish.

Practice Squad
    dunno about you being an idiot stoner jet.......blah blah blah "Let's draft harris! I'm a stupid jerk face!" well it didn't happen did it nignog? go root for another team if you don't like it. yeah vilma....oh you nasty poohbear!

Veteran
    Originally posted by detr0@Apr 24 2004, 02:14 PM
    Good pick on Vilma. They god they didn't take a d lineman. for the love of god, thank you
    Nope, but the Pats did...... :o

Practice Squad
    that shouldn't have changed our strategy. yay, the pats got another fat guy. go cry somewhere else

Veteran
    Originally posted by detr0@Apr 24 2004, 03:39 PM
    that shouldn't have changed our strategy. yay, the pats got another fat guy. go cry somewhere else
    Not sure where I came across crying :blink:

Practice Squad
    this isn't a day to worry about anyone else. i don't care about the pats unless we do a deal with them. we see who's available and try to improve our team. eff the pats