Thread: 1st Bradway

All Pro
    Do you guys think Sam Cowart is gonna like Minnesota.

wickedtwisted
    I dont get it....

All League
    me either

All Pro
    Listen, Herm now understands you can't give special treatment to Vets, he's going to play the best players, period, that's refreshing.

And guess what Vilma is better than Cowart who has never been able to get back to his old form, Cowart will be Vima's back-up and will probably play the other inside LB when they switch to the 3-4, he's not going anywhere.

All Pro
    How can you justify a backup mike with a 3+ mil cap figure.The Jets have to sign Chad,Abe and Ellis,and all they draft picks.How can you justify carrying that player on your team.Hell,I`m having a hard time justifying Chrebet,Mr 1 Chad Pennington soft toss hit away from the phone never stop ringing.

All Pro
    Originally posted by Tinstar@Apr 26 2004, 05:17 PM
    How can you justify a backup mike with a 3+ mil cap figure.The Jets have to sign Chad,Abe and Ellis,and all they draft picks.How can you justify carrying that player on your team.Hell,I`m having a hard time justifying Chrebet,Mr 1 Chad Pennington soft toss hit away from the phone never stop ringing.
    How much was Vinny carrying last year?

Cowart will be gone next year, they already paid him $1 mill bonus for this year so you mine as well keep him around for depth.

Hall Of Fame
    Besides, Cowart was Teddy's boy, and Teddy is gone.

Banned
    How do you justify a backup mike making that much? Easily, the cheaper rook just outplayed him....that is how. YOU PUT THE BEST PLAYERS, regardless of salary, ON THE FIELD...THAT IS HOW YOU WIN GAMES!

LL

All Pro
    Originally posted by latinlawyer@Apr 26 2004, 05:24 PM
    How do you justify a backup mike making that much? Easily, the cheaper rook just outplayed him....that is how. YOU PUT THE BEST PLAYERS, regardless of salary, ON THE FIELD...THAT IS HOW YOU WIN GAMES!

LL
    Duh,really.Then why keep the vet at that cap value if you don`t have to.

All Pro
    Originally posted by pope+Apr 26 2004, 05:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pope @ Apr 26 2004, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tinstar@Apr 26 2004, 05:17 PM
    How much was Vinny carrying last year?

Cowart will be gone next year, they already paid him &#036;1 mill bonus for this year so you mine as well keep him around for depth. [/b][/quote]
    Vinny we couldn`t absorb,Cowart we can easilly.

All Pro
    Cowatt will stick around in case Vilma has trouble adjusting to the Pro game. Next year, don&#39;t expect to see him.

Banned
    Originally posted by Tinstar@Apr 26 2004, 05:17 PM
    Did you have a problem with Chad&#39;s "soft tosses" in 2002?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

gota love VILMA

All Pro
    Originally posted by chad101+Apr 26 2004, 06:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chad101 @ Apr 26 2004, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tinstar@Apr 26 2004, 05:17 PM
    Did you have a problem with Chad&#39;s "soft tosses" in 2002? [/b][/quote]
    Relax dude,I`m one of Chad`s biggest fans,since his college days.I wanted this kid starting since his 2nd year with the jets.