Thread: Where are we vunerable in depth?

All League
    Where are the biggest holes if we lose a starter for a couple of games or longer?

All League
    QB is the biggest one i can think of....

Quarterback or Center would be devastating.

Practice Squad
    QB, Safety, O-Line

All League
    guard and QB

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by James Hasty@May 6 2004, 11:39 AM
    Hasty- don't we have a young up and comer Center that we stashed on the PS last year?

Not that he could barely fill in for KM, but I think, at least for the future, we have a pretty good one coming up through the ranks.

But C would be a problem, we've been spoiled for a while now.

All League
    The offensive line right now is our biggest area of concern both starters at guard and total depth along the line-we need our young players to step up and shore up the line along with searching for salary cap victims at June 1st cuts.

All League
    WR, QB, G, C, DT

WR- Aside from JMoney and Moss, it's a question mark
    QB- Obvious one here, no vet to back up Penny
    G-This is the big one. Not only do we not have depth, we don't have a starter at one position
    C- After Mawae we got a practice squad guy...excuse me while I puke
    DT- Fergy is old, Evans is 1 test away from playing for the Betty Ford Clinic, and after that it's Reed

Originally posted by JStokes+May 6 2004, 11:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JStokes @ May 6 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--James Hasty@May 6 2004, 11:39 AM
    Hasty- don&#39;t we have a young up and comer Center that we stashed on the PS last year?

Not that he could barely fill in for KM, but I think, at least for the future, we have a pretty good one coming up through the ranks.

But C would be a problem, we&#39;ve been spoiled for a while now. [/b][/quote]
    Practice squad to filling in for our pro bowl center is a huge leap. With our starting guards Mawae is the primary reason that Pennington can still suit up and play each week.