Thread: Brody

Rookie
    Where do you go to school?

All League
    I am a UT guy and yes I should be studying for finals, but I prefer to cram

You said you are from Texas, where at in Texas?

Rookie
    Uh Oh, I'm a student at A&M, but I'll let you slide.

I guess we'll have to trash talk come football season. BTW you guys are kicking ass in baseball right now, but we are not so bad ourselves.

I'm from just south of Austin though, and I go quite a bit. It's a great place for live music.

All League
    Originally posted by Ryno The Jet@May 7 2004, 12:22 AM
    Uh Oh, I'm a student at A&M, but I'll let you slide.

I guess we'll have to trash talk come football season. BTW you guys are kicking ass in baseball right now, but we are not so bad ourselves.

I'm from just south of Austin though, and I go quite a bit. It's a great place for live music.
    Oh no, an Aggie But man, your sports program is in a bit of trouble man. I mean your baseball team is solid to, but Texas is right now experiencing some glory days so it is overshadowing A&M's solid play. Cant wait to play you guys next weekend Football season is going to be rough for the Aggies once again, which even though I hate them, is a shame because the games just arent the same.

You should try to come down to Austin during Jets season...I literally have nobody to watch the games with. I am sick and tired of watching games with non-Jet fans because they really don't understand what it means to be an "actual" fan. Texas fans are the biggest fair-weather fans behind California fans.

But anyway, 'Hook-em!

Veteran
    Hey! He has a crisis!!! He needs a TV...ain't no time to study when there's an emergency to be dealt with! Nubah is on baby!!! :lol:

Rookie
    Tell me about the sports program!
    We're working on it though:
    Second year A.D.
    Second year football coach
    Second year womens basketball coach
    New mens basketball head coach
    National contender baseball, womens soccer, and best of all tennis :lol:

I think the game will be better this year, Frans the man with a plan. We have a lot of guys coming out of their red shirts.

I'm pissed because I will be out of town next weekend, and I won't be able to go the games Angry

I've managed to find one true Jets fan here, but we have to go to the bar to watch it b/c of damn regional coverage. Getting directv this year so I don't have to drink and drive. Jets games tend to get me sauced! I'm sure I can manage a road trip though, my mom still lives in that area.

tu fans are terrible when the chips are down, but thats what makes yall so much fun to hate :lol:

Gig'em

All League
    Originally posted by Ryno The Jet@May 7 2004, 12:39 AM
    Tell me about the sports program!
    We're working on it though:
    Second year A.D.
    Second year football coach
    Second year womens basketball coach
    New mens basketball head coach
    National contender baseball, womens soccer, and best of all tennis :lol:

I think the game will be better this year, Frans the man with a plan. We have a lot of guys coming out of their red shirts.

I'm pissed because I will be out of town next weekend, and I won't be able to go the games Angry

I've managed to find one true Jets fan here, but we have to go to the bar to watch it b/c of damn regional coverage. Getting directv this year so I don't have to drink and drive. Jets games tend to get me sauced! I'm sure I can manage a road trip though, my mom still lives in that area.

tu fans are terrible when the chips are down, but thats what makes yall so much fun to hate :lol:

Gig'em
    Its funny you even mention the tennis team because I actually cover the UT's men tennis team for our paper. So if it makes you happy, you guys beat our asses and are better than us in tennis.

Rookie
    God bless tennis! :lol:

I actually played my freshman year in highschool, because we did not have a baseball atheletic period and I was to small for football. Talk about Vilma, I was 4'10" 105, but I grew a foot in high school...... Late bloomer! Anyway, back to tennis. I'll never forget that, all the hot senior chicks were on the tennis team! Greatest move I ever made, beat the hell outta P.E.!!! B)