Thread: OT: The Batchelor

Brenjetsfan
    what a *****....I am sooooooooooo glad he dumped her....I am loving this show tonite!

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Are you watching this show dreaming KEVIN was still a bachelor, and you were he final choice BRENDA.... ..LOL

Veteran
    Wasn't she just a mess Bren?.....she is what we southerners refer to as "touched".....in the head that is. This woman has all the makings of a stalker. It's one thing to go for yours and one thing to just go overboard. I love Curtis, but I wouldnt go that far. A lil self dignity speaks volumes. And I wish that was my fantasy dinner she walked in on like that. She would have caught a fress can of *ss whuppin her way... :lol: ...j/k....but she wouldnt have taken Jessie away from me for even a mini second. I would have said yes I do mind you stealing him for a minute...hell yeah I would!!..

Brenjetsfan
    I love Kev tooo an would NEVER EVER do that...but I fell asleep AGAIN right when he an Mandy were eating dinner an missed all the DRAMA...pooo...what happened? did he dump Mandy? and go with the witch? DETAILS from the last 20 minutes :blink:

Veteran
    He didn't go with Trish...he opted to do the overnight with Mandy. But I hate to be the one to give you the news, but Mandy is a goner. He just didn't feel it with her like the other ladies. He said he didnt feel the same emotion with her like the others. She seemed "preprogrammed" to him. That Trish is a mess though. He said he felt like he had just left heaven in that beautiful dinner room and entered into Hell when Trish took him into that crowded kitchen to talk. She also gave her 2 cents on the girls. Tara is spoiled she says...Jesssica is young and doesnt know herself....I forget what she said about Mandy but it wasn't good. He was impressed that she, Mandy, kept her cool and wasn't crazy when Trish came in, and how she was still focused on them and not her when he came back, she was still booted though....My favorite is Jessica!!... . You feel caught up now?.....any ?'s...? :lol:

Brenjetsfan
    yea... but jessie -n jessica sounds goofy at least they will have matching initials on their luggage and silverware when the divorce hits!!! :lol: ..I hope her dad doesn't go nuts an come after him with those guns if he dumps her....wait which blonde is in law school? I like her....

Veteran
    Jessica is the 21 yr.old and the one that is in Law school. Tara has the crazy daddy....another reason to not pick her. He came across kinda psycho like. But he reall seems to be in love with he so he says. He just wanted her to open up more. I guess it'll come down to who the family likes and the bestfriend and her husband. The clip shows him telling the male best friend...I need you to help me choose. I hope he chooses for himself overall. It's gonna be an interesting ending I think. And the rings he took these girls to look at...SHEESH!!!...I'd take a slither off of one of those things.... B)

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by jets28@May 13 2004, 06:18 AM
    Jessica is the 21 yr.old and the one that is in Law school. Tara has the crazy daddy....another reason to not pick her. He came across kinda psycho like. But he reall seems to be in love with he so he says. He just wanted her to open up more. I guess it'll come down to who the family likes and the bestfriend and her husband. The clip shows him telling the male best friend...I need you to help me choose. I hope he chooses for himself overall. It's gonna be an interesting ending I think. And the rings he took these girls to look at...SHEESH!!!...I'd take a slither off of one of those things.... B)
    WOW..I have to start taping that show...well gotta get ready to start my day.....I wanna hit the beach today 4 a few hours....Enjoy your day thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by Brenjetsfan@May 13 2004, 06:21 AM
    I wanna hit the beach today 4 a few hours....Enjoy your day thanks
    Who`s got a better life then you girl....Hope you bringing lots of water with you.....