Thread: Vick behind Bars

All Pro
    According to the word around here! Marcus Vick back-up QB for Verginia Tech University and brother of Atlanta QB Michael Vick, is currently serving 30 days behind bars for have sex with a 15 year old and contributing to the delinquent of a minor.

Question to all JETS fan: is Marcus and Michael related (cousins/nephew) to one time JET RB Roger VICK? I could swear they are. :unsure: :blink:

All Pro
    I can`t believe no one remembers who ROGER VICK is, or that he once played RB for us JETS! scceeech! :o

Veteran
    i heard he was cleared

All Pro
    Originally posted by sandz@May 18 2004, 10:33 AM
    i heard he was cleared
    No he was not! he pleaded guilty...and is now serving 30 days in jail somewhere in virginia..

What I wanted to know is, if he`s related to former JET RB Roger Vick, just to satisfy this JET curiosity.

Veteran
    He got 30 days for a lesser charge - served alcohol to minors - not the sex part

Veteran
    Originally posted by jetdawg@May 18 2004, 09:40 AM

Question to all JETS fan: is Marcus and Michael related (cousins/nephew) to one time JET RB Roger VICK? I could swear they are. :unsure: :blink:
    no relation

The sentence and fine are being appealed. He is not serving anywhere

All Pro
    I agree with you 100% plus that groopie thing still exist with some females..

yeah! and why would she plea the fifth if she wasnt gonna incriminate herself.. she`s a liar..Michael should not have to serve any time fah her entrapment!

I also believe Kobe will not serve any time in prison for his sexcapade in Colorado!

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Originally posted by jetdawg@May 18 2004, 06:19 PM
    I agree with you 100% plus that groopie thing still exist with some females..

yeah! and why would she plea the fifth if she wasnt gonna incriminate herself.. she`s a liar..Michael should not have to serve any time fah her entrapment!

I also believe Kobe will not serve any time in prison for his sexcapade in Colorado!
    She might take the fith so not to incriminate VICK if his very rich brothers attorney offered a s*it load of money to her to make this go away....

Bitter
    I'll say this nicer so it doesn't get deleted this time. Or maybe it will anyway who knows. Why do you insist on posting subjects that lead people to believe the news is much bigger than it really is? Are you like and aspiring tabloid reporter or something? :lol:

All Pro
    husker why would I sensationalized something like this? I am a new yorker livin in these neck of the woods Macon ga. They`re talkin bout this on the radio everywhere..down here..so chill man!

Plus! :unsure: I dont give a rats arse bout Vick! All I wanted to know is, if him and his brother is related to Roger Vick exJET! thats all man! I can`t get Angry at you either! you`re a Pats fan who won the SB 2 times...arrrhhh! Angry

Oh BTW! am not a newspaper reporter either! am a JET fan who wants to let all other JET fan know what I heard throught the grape vine when it come to football news! and I still belive your HC Bellichicken CHIT stiff US JETS! freakin fraud! :o

Bitter
    Originally posted by jetdawg@May 18 2004, 07:36 PM
    husker why would I sensationalized something like this? I am a new yorker livin in these neck of the woods Macon ga. They`re talkin bout this on the radio everywhere..down here..so chill man!

Plus! :unsure: I dont give a rats arse bout Vick! All I wanted to know is, if him and his brother is related to Roger Vick exJET! thats all man! I can`t get Angry at you either! you`re a Pats fan who won the SB 2 times...arrrhhh! Angry

Oh BTW! am not a newspaper reporter either! am a JET fan who wants to let all other JET fan know what I heard throught the grape vine when it come to football news! and I still belive your HC Bellichicken CHIT stiff US JETS! freakin fraud! :o
    Don't get mad Dawg, it was just a question. I mean a person looks at the topic and what is the first thing that pops into their head? I guarantee it's not Vick's brother or some even lesser known Vick. You know how opposing fans flock to this site. A Falcons fan might stumble in here and see that thread and have a heart attack before even opening the post. Then Sooth would have a huge lawsuit on his hands and it would be all your fault. :lol:

Jetdawg...Only old-timers around here like me remember Roger Vick. He sucked. But he is the answer to a great Jets trivia question! Do you know what it is?

What Jet (to this day) holds the record for the lowest Wonderlic score ever recorded by a NY Jet rookie? Answer: Roger Vick , "8"....For the record, I am convinced that my cocker spaniel Yonkers could score an 8 on the wonderlic test!

All League
    roger vick is their uncle.

Their great-grandfather Bosephus Vick invented Vick's Vapo-Rub.

Rookie
    Originally posted by huskeralk+May 18 2004, 10:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huskeralk @ May 18 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetdawg@May 18 2004, 07:36 PM
    husker why would I sensationalized something like this? I am a new yorker livin in these neck of the woods Macon ga. They`re talkin bout this on the radio everywhere..down here..so chill man&#33;

Plus&#33; :unsure: I dont give a rats arse bout Vick&#33; All I wanted to know is, if him and his brother is related to Roger Vick exJET&#33; thats all man&#33; I can`t get Angry at you either&#33; you`re a Pats fan who won the SB 2 times...arrrhhh&#33; Angry

Oh BTW&#33; am not a newspaper reporter either&#33; am a JET fan who wants to let all other JET fan know what I heard throught the grape vine when it come to football news&#33; and I still belive your HC Bellichicken CHIT stiff US JETS&#33; freakin fraud&#33; :o
    Don&#39;t get mad Dawg, it was just a question. I mean a person looks at the topic and what is the first thing that pops into their head? I guarantee it&#39;s not Vick&#39;s brother or some even lesser known Vick. You know how opposing fans flock to this site. A Falcons fan might stumble in here and see that thread and have a heart attack before even opening the post. Then Sooth would have a huge lawsuit on his hands and it would be all your fault. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    gotta side with the patsie on this one. I mean, who gives a damn if ROGER VICK is locked up, let alone some maybe distant relative in college. Misleading headers are annoying as hell. I could post a header saying "ELLIS is CROSSEYED" and actually be referring to Ms. Ellis, my sixth grade reading teacher. Or maybe, "Abraham dead of gunshot wound to the head" and talk about how much Lincoln did for our country.