Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I love the show....until now.

The judges make it so OBVIOUS who they want to win......that the other girls really have no shot.

They are handing Fantasia the contest

Im I the only one that can't stand her???

Practice Squad
    JonE, I totally agree with you. They sent the wrong girl home last week. This dumb*ss Fantasia should have been thrown off. I cannot stand her and hopefully America doesn't either.

Veteran
    Charter JI Member

The American Idol was voted off last week.

This year's crop was not that impressive imo.

All Pro
    Awright! AM callin Immigration on Simon arse! send his arse back to England dang it! :o

You watch American Idol - you deserve whatever angst you get.

Veteran
    I think the judges are embarassed about last week and trying to ensure that Jasmine gets voted off...but I agree the person last week should have at least made it to the final 2.

Practice Squad
    It was clear that that Fantasia was a judge favourite from the get-go. However, it was painfully obvious last night when all of the judges GUSHED over her third song. I didn't think it was THAT good. As Simon would say, "So what?". They basically dismissed Jasmine without a thought, applauded Diana and handed Fantasia the prize. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset ... due to sympathy or in reaction to the judges comments.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Titan62@May 19 2004, 08:25 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset ... due to sympathy or in reaction to the judges comments.
    Exactly!!

The judges who were working so hard to help persuade the American public.......may just have done just the opposite.

I hope Diana wins....although she really isn't that good.

Listening to Fantasia speaks makes my ill <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by jetdawg@May 18 2004, 09:19 PM
    Awright&#33; AM callin Immigration on Simon arse&#33; send his arse back to England dang it&#33; :o
    u go dawg

All League
    I gotta&#39; disagree - if nothing else, Fantasia has something unique going on. She may be a little bit ghetto, but I think that she can sing her (quite large) ass off. She&#39;s got the voice, the attitude, the spunk, the soul - I&#39;ll probably never buy one of her albums, but I think that she&#39;s clearly the best of the remaining three.

How Latoya got the boot before Jasmine is beyond me. Style-wise, I think that Latoya, Jasmine and Diana are pretty much interchangable, with Latoya being an A, Diana a B, and Jasmine a cute C-.

Hall Of Fame
    Latoya was my early pick, I dont see how she is not better than any of the other girls, Jennifer came on strong at teh end and still got booted out and although I would tap that Kung pow coochie of hers ...jasmine has got to go

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Fantasia should be the hands down winner. The other two are not even close to her and I&#39;m glad the judges are trying to persuade the viewers. You have idiotic teenie boppers calling in all day and all night for the wrong person. In fact, I hope it&#39;s fixed so that Fantasia automatically wins it because the voting Americans are complete idiots...as already demonstrated by who got voted off in the past episodes.

Yes, I watch American Idol.....so shoot me

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@May 19 2004, 09:29 AM
    You have idiotic teenie boppers calling in all day and all night for the wrong person.
    i thought the voting was only open for 2 hours

Practice Squad
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+May 19 2004, 09:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mean Bro Green @ May 19 2004, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@May 19 2004, 09:29 AM
    You have idiotic teenie boppers calling in all day and all night for the wrong person.
    i thought the voting was only open for 2 hours [/b][/quote]
    It is ... I&#39;m sure he meant it as a figure of speech. Fantasia definitely has a style all her own. I thought the final three would be Latoya (first), Fantasia (second/third) and Jennifer (second/third). Jennifer and Latoya are out due to attitude. Now I believe it should be Fantasia (first ... due to the triple threat as her voice does limit her), Diana (second) and Jasmine (third). That&#39;s it from me ... I&#39;ve already spent too much time thinking about this issue. <_<

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@May 19 2004, 09:29 AM

I had to check it out for the first time.

I thought the show was about Pennyboy.

Banned
    Originally posted by Mean Bro Green@May 19 2004, 09:21 AM
    Latoya was my early pick, I dont see how she is not better than any of the other girls, Jennifer came on strong at teh end and still got booted out and although I would tap that Kung pow coochie of hers ...jasmine has got to go
    She has a full pot of beans back there...KUNG POW COOTCHIE indeed...

LL

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    Originally posted by PatsFanTX+May 19 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PatsFanTX @ May 19 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2@May 19 2004, 09:29 AM

I had to check it out for the first time.

I thought the show was about Pennyboy. [/b][/quote]
    LOL. That&#39;s some funny stuff....

All League

With pleasure.

Undrafted Free Agent
    The winners of all these American Idols will be the answers to trivia questions 10 years from now.

Although Reuben will be bigger then the Beatles.

(What were they, a combined 600 lbs ? He certainly is BIGGER)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Jet-Zeppelin@May 18 2004, 09:27 PM
    You watch American Idol - you deserve whatever angst you get.
    Gotta agree with you Zepp.

I have no urge to watch that drek&#33;