Thread: lol, funny little read.

Banned
    ARRINGTON PIES TAYLOR

An incident at Redskins Park on Saturday almost turned ugly after linebacker LaVar Arrington snuck up behind rookie safety Sean Taylor and crammed a shaving cream pie into his face.

According to the Washington Post, the prank backfired, leaving Taylor shaken and yelling that he could not see.

"I got him good, but I got him too good," Arrington said. "That's horrible. I feel bad now. But he'll be all right. . . . I've done that before and I've had it done to me, and I've never seen that. He panicked. He scared the bejesus out of me."

Arrington and teammate Shawn Springs helped Taylor wipe the shaving cream from his eyes.

Bitter
    Man for real, what a biatch. I'm glad he's not a Patriot now. :lol:

Banned
    What a chump.

All Pro
    I`d be bent outta shape if it was me

Veteran
    Originally posted by jetdawg@Jun 7 2004, 11:19 PM
    I`d be bent outta shape if it was me
    I so enjoy a good prank, but I too would be mad Jetdawg....Its the little things like that that usually spark freak occurences or it could have simply hurt his eyes badly. What good is he to the organization if he can't see or becomes blinded. Tie him to a goal post or something and strip him...thats harmless enough.... :lol: , or is it?..... :lol: :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Here's the clip.

Note Taylors size next to the monstrous Arrington.

http://members.cox.net/crazyzeb/STaylor_PieInFace.mpg

All League
    what a fag.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Originally posted by Flowtrain@Jun 8 2004, 09:04 AM
    also note that Vilma is smaller than Taylor

people don't understand the JETS draft pick is at least a season out, maybe more

he won't bust but he will need time... Arrington is what an NFL linebacker should look like.

TomShane
    Jesus, that was vicious. He full-on belted Taylor in the beak. Taylor should have pulled a Jeremy Shockey and brawled with him...lol "This one is for B. Short" <WHAM>&#33;

Veteran
    Originally posted by bitonti+Jun 8 2004, 11:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bitonti @ Jun 8 2004, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Flowtrain@Jun 8 2004, 09:04 AM
    also note that Vilma is smaller than Taylor

people don&#39;t understand the JETS draft pick is at least a season out, maybe more

he won&#39;t bust but he will need time... Arrington is what an NFL linebacker should look like. [/b][/quote]
    <sarcasm> wonderful.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    all that being said, Vilma was a great pick... and the reason why is that a player&#39;s muscle mass is the easiest shortcoming to fix.. its better to have a guy who needs to bulk up but is a hell of a player then a guy who is a specimen but can&#39;t play a lick... patience is the key here... although its possible Vilma could juice up and be ready for the year, that&#39;s not a good long term move... most draft picks take 3 years to fully pan out and this isn&#39;t gonna be different.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Oh please give the poor kid a break...That crap got in his eyes and temp blinded him. He had no idea what was going on. I would panick as well if before I sign what is gonna make me the richest I have ever been in my life I get injured.He already shook it off and is not pissed at Arrington 1 bit. Gibbs on the other hand was not pleased. On a side note dont tell me any Jets or Patriots fan would not love to have Taylor. That kid a freak of nature.

Banned
    Originally posted by Texskin@Jun 8 2004, 04:49 PM
    Oh please give the poor kid a break...That crap got in his eyes and temp blinded him. He had no idea what was going on. I would panick as well if before I sign what is gonna make me the richest I have ever been in my life I get injured.He already shook it off and is not pissed at Arrington 1 bit. Gibbs on the other hand was not pleased. On a side note dont tell me any Jets or Patriots fan would not love to have Taylor. That kid a freak of nature.
    I agree. Taylor is the one player I really wanted my jets to trade up for in this draft. the guy can shutdown the best of the best. and knock the crap out of people.

Rookie
    Unless he gets something in his eye. What a girl.

He knows he is the rookie, you have to aways have an eye on your back.

What a girl&#33;

But If we could, Lavar would "be a great pick".

But we live in the real world.

P.S. Betch SUCKS&#33;