Thread: FOR ALL JETS FANS

Practice Squad
    This is the most ridiculous thing having all these huge loser Patriot fans posting about their championship ring or how good they are. No Jet fan on this board has cares about some piece of crap who roots for a team near Boston. They just try to be overly excited about the Pats because the Red Sox are the biggest chokers in the history of sports. Im not worried about the Pats at all and I hate everyone single one of their homo fans. They are all a bunch of white trash.

All Pro
    So young, so Angry. Damn that horrible rap music.

All League
    Wow! Well said! :lol:

Bitter
    ah yes I believe this is how young Knickerbocker started out as well. :lol:

All Pro
    Originally posted by langnba@Jun 14 2004, 01:40 AM
    This is the most ridiculous thing having all these huge loser Patriot fans posting about their championship ring or how good they are. No Jet fan on this board has cares about some piece of crap who roots for a team near Boston. They just try to be overly excited about the Pats because the Red Sox are the biggest chokers in the history of sports. Im not worried about the Pats at all and I hate everyone single one of their homo fans. They are all a bunch of white trash.
    Hey bro lighten up.

These guys (Patsie Fans) have been around for a while, most of us know them and for the most part some o them are occasionally liked. The stuff goes both ways and they hear it when it's the other way around. Most of them add a fun twist to this board at time, don't let em worry ya.

Embrace the Patsie fans..........and then rub it in when the Jets actually beat them.

They create too much fun around here to get rid of. I guarentee u that if the Jets get a ring, these guys won't be able to bury themseleves deep enough to escape our smack talking.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by langnba@Jun 14 2004, 04:40 AM
    Im not worried about the Pats at all and I hate everyone single one of their homo fans. They are all a bunch of white trash.
    Blind rage and angst. Very refreshing! B)

All League
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Jun 14 2004, 12:49 AM
    They create too much fun around here to get rid of. I guarentee u that if the Jets get a ring, these guys won't be able to bury themseleves deep enough to escape our smack talking.
    Probably true, but kinda ironic given how restrained the Pats fans here have been about winning two in three years.

And shock of shocks, another waterboy wondering about the Pats fans.... will wonders never cease?

Hey kid, maybe you should start a few more novel threads.... I don't think anyone's ever thought to compare Pennington to Brady.... or to accuse Belichick of being a liar and a thief.... or to ponder the question of whether D-Rob is a bust.....

All Pro
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour@Jun 14 2004, 01:58 AM
    Hey kid, maybe you should start a few more novel threads.... I don't think anyone's ever thought to compare Pennington to Brady.... or to accuse Belichick of being a liar and a thief.... or to ponder the question of whether D-Rob is a bust.....
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps it's time for a Pennington Arm Strength Thead?

Most of the Pats fans around here are actually good people and as RS said, they are pretty restrained. When your team wins 2 SBs in 3 years you kind of can be, but most of them, NOT ALL, are restrained and professional about it.

Except for that Husker SOB. :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Jun 14 2004, 01:01 AM
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps it's time for a Pennington Arm Strength Thead?

Most of the Pats fans around here are actually good people and as RS said, they are pretty restrained. When your team wins 2 SBs in 3 years you kind of can be, but most of them, NOT ALL, are restrained and professional about it.

Thanks GOB, it's nice to know that we're well regarded among the JI gentry (the old-timers that is.... I really don't give two figs for the opinion of the waterboys).

And I like the Pennington arm strength thread, gosh, I'm surprised we havn't talked about it before.

Bitter
    Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Jun 14 2004, 12:01 AM

:lol: Yeah I hear that guy is nothing but bad news.

Banned
    I like Husker. I liked Seymour until 30 minutes ago when he dissed the Jets and Cubs in one sentence. I generally ignore Tx and the others.

All League
    Originally posted by The Troll@Jun 14 2004, 01:36 AM
    I like Husker. I liked Seymour until 30 minutes ago when he dissed the Jets and Cubs in one sentence. I generally ignore Tx and the others.
    Apologies my man, I love the Cubs, and after the Red Sox there is no team in baseball I'd rather see win a world series, so no disrespect intended. I was VERY upset about the Marlins beating the Cubs last year, and I don't care how bad the Cubs bullpen was.... Dusty pulled a Grady.

Also I have a rooting interest: I had first pick in my keeper league initial draft.... I took Prior over every other player in baseball (though if Pujols was really 23 I probably couldn't have passed him up).

Snagged Zambrano in round 6, and picked Hawkins up off the wire too. Derrek Lees my 1b but thats not working out so good. Yet.

But Cubs fans, as great as they are, will be the first to admit that their team has lost. A lot. Hasn't won a championship since.... uh.... never mind. They aren't proud of that fact, but they're honest about it, just as any Red Sox fan will be willing to admit that yes, the Sox have choked plenty.

What gets me is when Jets fans start making fun of the Sox, PARTICULARLY when they are trying to do so to somehow in their warped minds cast aspersions on the Pats.

When I compared the Jets to the Cubs it was meant to suggest that Jets fans should take a long hard look at their own team, not to disrespect the Cubs.

Veteran
    Originally posted by Thor99@Jun 14 2004, 12:42 AM
    So young, so Angry. Damn that horrible rap music.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: ....where was that from again?...that was hilarious.

Banned
    Originally posted by RichardSeymour+Jun 13 2004, 10:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RichardSeymour @ Jun 13 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Troll@Jun 14 2004, 01:36 AM
    Apologies my man, I love the Cubs, and after the Red Sox there is no team in baseball I&#39;d rather see win a world series, so no disrespect intended. I was VERY upset about the Marlins beating the Cubs last year, and I don&#39;t care how bad the Cubs bullpen was.... Dusty pulled a Grady.

Also I have a rooting interest: I had first pick in my keeper league initial draft.... I took Prior over every other player in baseball (though if Pujols was really 23 I probably couldn&#39;t have passed him up).

Snagged Zambrano in round 6, and picked Hawkins up off the wire too. Derrek Lees my 1b but thats not working out so good. Yet.

But Cubs fans, as great as they are, will be the first to admit that their team has lost. A lot. Hasn&#39;t won a championship since.... uh.... never mind. They aren&#39;t proud of that fact, but they&#39;re honest about it, just as any Red Sox fan will be willing to admit that yes, the Sox have choked plenty.

What gets me is when Jets fans start making fun of the Sox, PARTICULARLY when they are trying to do so to somehow in their warped minds cast aspersions on the Pats.

When I compared the Jets to the Cubs it was meant to suggest that Jets fans should take a long hard look at their own team, not to disrespect the Cubs. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, let&#39;s go get some ice cream.

I also have Prior and Derek Lee on my fantasy team. Derek is starting to come around. Hit a three run homer the other night and was 5 for 5 with 2 RBIs today.